• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Identify this mag please

I think the M9 mag has two columns of witness holes, and doesn't have the funny hole in the front. The mag in the photo appears to taper along its entire length, whereas the M9 mag is consistent in width along most of its length.

definitely thinking some variation of a M9/92 mag or maybe the shit tier taurus copy.

i have a pile of surplus USGI M9 mags and i don't think they have two columns of holes but i haven't looked at them in awhile.

Bought it off GB was told it was preban CZ...doesn't fit 85B or SP-01...any ideas?

What do you mean by doesnt fit? Doesn't click or doesn't go in all the way, etc? It definitely looks like some kind of CZ/tanfo/clone mag.

"Preban" in CZ land is also nearly meaningless, BTW. Good luck finding a definitive answer as to whether or not something is "pwee ban" or not.

-Mike

They look like 92fs/m9 to me also, took a look at my pre-ban 15 rounds ones I run in my 92fs and it is pretty much identical, only one column of witness holes, mine doesn't have the D shaped hole in the front though.

Just a heads up, but "Pre B" in the CZ world doesn't mean preban, it's a reference to the 75 model that doesn't have the firing pin block. I think they take different mags as well.

Back
Top Bottom