• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IDPA in western mass.

roccoracer

NES Member
Last year I shot at a couple of IDPA events in western mass. I really enjoyed myself but have not seen any local matches that are regularly scheduled. Can anyone tell.me of a club in Western mass that has regular matches?
Thank you.

A lot of clubs use Practiscore for scoring, and consequently their events are listed on the site practiscore.com. You'll need a facebook, or google account, or you'll have to create an account to login, but there are no fees required. The site is fairly intuitive. As I understand it, the app was created by a shooter because he was tired of using paper, and it just grew from there based on demand once his friends saw it. Every club I shoot at uses it.

There's a section that you can search for EVENTS, and you can specify your current location. You can then find clubs to "watch", so that you're aware of upcoming matches when you login.

The site's a lot more organized and understandable than this post - take a look. :confused:

Not what you’re asking but you might have better luck shooting USPSA at clubs like Granby and Monson? I don’t know of clubs any further west that offer any kind of action shooting. But then again I’m in Gloucester and never get to the opposite end of the state....

When I lived in Massachusetts there was a great club at the range at Smith & Wesson. I know the ranges are no longer public but I thought they still allowed the IDPA club to use them.

Back
Top Bottom