IDPA POSTAL How do you compare with others?

TY43215

NES Member
The second IDPA Postal match will be set up for competitors at the Bass River Rod and Gun Club for our July 20th monthly match.

See how you compare with other shooters shooting the same 4 courses of fire around the country and possibly around the world.

All shooters will need to be IDPA members. Match fee is $15 with sign in between 0900 and 0930. Shooters Meeting at 0940 first shot at 1000hrs.

Last year we had a good time and we expect no less this year. The IDPA Web site has the stages if you care to look.

Nothing better than Shooting on Cape Cod in July. Bring some fabric softner sheets in case the green heads are still out [wink]

Any info needed please contact me at my profile e mail. I do not get PMs just e mail.

Any other clubs setting this up, please add to this thread. The match runs from May 15 to July 31

Regards,

Gary

I believe both WPRC and MWT(Harvard) are running the postal match as part of their June matches. I'll probably shoot them in different divisions. Not sure if I'll make it to Bass River. If I do, and another club runs the match also, I may have to go buy a revolver.

I believe both WPRC and MWT(Harvard) are running the postal match as part of their June matches. I'll probably shoot them in different divisions. Not sure if I'll make it to Bass River. If I do, and another club runs the match also, I may have to go buy a revolver.

I can't speak on behalf of WPRC but you are correct wrt the MWT. We may had another stage of two as well in addition.

Riverside is considering it for their July 19, 2008 (Saturday) AM IDPA Match. I will follow up if there is commitment from the other SOs.

Regards,

Bob

Back
Top Bottom