If anyone is looking for a Glock Armorer

Hey all,

If anyone of you are looking for a glock armorer here I am. Hit me up on here I am in the boston area.

Last edited:
Too bad you are way out in Quincy. I would love to apprentice for a Glock Armorer. I have a cert also, but not much experience. I am not looking to snipe any work, I just want to learn to work on MY only guns for fun (not profit).

I am also a Glock armorer. I have been one for the last 8 years. Got recerted back last January down in Billoxi, MS when Glock did the class at the Gulfport PD.

I live in Western MA so if anyone needs anything I am happy to help any of you out too.

Rob

What exactly does being a Glock Armorer mean that you can do...that a normal person can't?
They seem like very simple guns to field strip as well as detail strip and replace parts. What do people use Glock Armorers for?

Do they issue one of these when you get your cert?

eod.jpg

I'm not a Glock Armorer and I completely refurbished my Gen 3 G17, installed the extended controls, and did the 3.5 trigger mod on my own.

I taught myself how to do all this by watching video's on youtube and reading glock manuals. They are not hard to work on. Only time I needed an Armorer was to change out my sights because I didnt want to buy the tool.

What exactly does being a Glock Armorer mean that you can do...that a normal person can't?
Order parts directly from Glock.

Glock armoring is not exactly brain surgery, and there are no "fine motor skills" required as it's just a matter of swapping parts. It's not a 1911 where one needs really specialized skills and tools to properly fit a new barrel or slide to a gun.

They seem like very simple guns to field strip as well as detail strip and replace parts. What do people use Glock Armorers for?

Some people don't trust themselves, or they're just lazy. Usually the latter [grin]

Order parts directly from Glock.

Glock armoring is not exactly brain surgery, and there are no "fine motor skills" required as it's just a matter of swapping parts. It's not a 1911 where one needs really specialized skills and tools to properly fit a new barrel or slide to a gun.

Ah I see thanks.

Some people don't trust themselves, or they're just lazy. Usually the latter [grin]
Got it.

a certificate for the "I love me" book / wall. it can go right next to my HIPAA and Information Assurance certificates. [laugh]

note: i'm not a glock armoer.

do they give you a t-shirt?

Nope. They didnt give anyone anything for free in my class.

If it was the course run by Glock you should have received a 3/32" punch with GLOCK on the handle and a half-height orange rear slide plate.

Back
Top Bottom