If HD.4420 goes through….

Key word "IN".

There are plenty of ways to transport it outside the car.
"carry" is in the "c" in "EDC," in my pants....

i mean, shit, not that i'd have anywhere to carry it to with the signage part of the law... CZ mags are 12rnds and i have a pre-ban that came with the G19, i could switch to 10s and store the 15 out of state with the soon to be illegal Sub2k..... seriously.... eff this state...

i need to work on gaslighting a trans person into a beacon hill mass machetteing...

Last edited:
As I posted in a previous thread:

Civil disobedience is the active, professed refusal of a citizen to obey certain laws, demands, orders or commands of a government (or any other authority). By some definitions, civil disobedience has to be nonviolent to be called "civil". Hence, civil disobedience is sometimes equated with peaceful protests or nonviolent resistance.[1][2]

I have heard that the state senate is not at all pleased that the house hatched this piece of garbage without the senate's prior knowledge. It may be stuck, as they say, for quite some time.

As I posted in a previous thread:

Civil disobedience is the active, professed refusal of a citizen to obey certain laws, demands, orders or commands of a government (or any other authority). By some definitions, civil disobedience has to be nonviolent to be called "civil". Hence, civil disobedience is sometimes equated with peaceful protests or nonviolent resistance.[1][2]
I can guarantee you that any pro-2A-related civil disobedience would not be portrayed as "nonviolent" by the firearm prohibition lobby. The position of the Democratic-media bloc would be the gun nuts are terrorizing us.

Maybe the national attention will make them realize they’re kicking a hornets nest of lawsuits, injunctions, 1st circuit bullshit, appeals, and then ultimately lose. They’d be best served allowing the other dumb states already in the 9th inning of trying to pass similar legislation, and about to get steamrolled in court, to arrive at their fate.

Maybe the national attention will make them realize they’re kicking a hornets nest of lawsuits, injunctions, 1st circuit bullshit, appeals, and then ultimately lose. They’d be best served allowing the other dumb states already in the 9th inning of trying to pass similar legislation and about to get steamrolled in court.
more mass attention would be good. like howie carr doing a column. you've got a rash of "it's about the ghost guns" out there right now, with no effective counter

Maybe the national attention will make them realize they’re kicking a hornets nest of lawsuits, injunctions, 1st circuit bullshit, appeals, and then ultimately lose. They’d be best served allowing the other dumb states already in the 9th inning of trying to pass similar legislation, and about to get steamrolled in court, to arrive at their fate.
I don't think they care a hoot about that. Remember, this is all about leftist virtue signaling and joining moonbat states NY & NJ and others in their insane temper tantrum over Bruen. The more national attention they get, the better as far as they are concerned. 🤔

I don't think they care a hoot about that. Remember, this is all about leftist virtue signaling and joining moonbat states NY & NJ and others in their insane temper tantrum over Bruen. The more national attention they get, the better as far as they are concerned. 🤔
Not only do they not care about SC challenge, they are probably counting on it. They saw how beneficial Roe was in using the “rogue Supreme Court” as a campaign issue.

If this thing passes and a gun owner has to sell something to an out of state party... how does that work? Say I know a guy in a free state that wants to buy my newly banned rifle. Do I need to go through my LGS who then sends it to the buyers FFL? Or, can the seller just send it to the buyers FFL? I am assuming you also have to go to the FA-10 site and do a change of ownership..

If this thing passes and a gun owner has to sell something to an out of state party... how does that work? Say I know a guy in a free state that wants to buy my newly banned rifle. Do I need to go through my LGS who then sends it to the buyers FFL? Or, can the seller just send it to the buyers FFL? I am assuming you also have to go to the FA-10 site and do a change of ownership..
legally, you could send it to their FFL. practically speaking, you'll likely find it easier to have an FFL here send it to their FFL.

if it's leaving the Commonwealth, FA-10 doesn't matter.

The easiest and probably cheapest is to go to your local FFL and ship it.

A buddy is doing that, sending me a Tikka and a Remington Model 11.

For a shipping container, I went to Amazon and shipped him a $30 hard rifle case. The hard case comes in a cardboard box (sh*t cardboard). So all he has to do is throw the rifles in the hard case, put them in the cardboard box and tape the sh*t out of it so it doesn't disintegrate.

He will ship them to an FFL here.

Last edited:
The easiest and probably cheapest is to go to your local FFL and ship it.

A buddy is doing that, sending me a Tikka and a Remington Model 11.

For a shipping container, I went to Amazon and shipped him a $30 hard rifle case. The hard case comes in a cardboard box (sh*t cardboard). So all he has to do is throw the rifles in the hard case, put them in the cardboard box and tape the sh*t our of it so it doesn't disintegrate.

He will ship them to an FFL here.
Good idea. While I hope this POS bill dies on the vine its best to have a plan for the worst.

Why sell it? Find a friend in nh who will store some stuff for you. Lock it up there so you don’t have to deal with the borrow/lease/lend bs that’s also in the bill.

There is no such thing as a change of ownership in the FA10 system. The gun will always show up as your gun.

The strategy used by the gun grabbers is:

Relentless Persistence

They simply keep going, and going, and going, knowing very little little will stick but over enough time, enough does stick that they will eventually win.

All it takes is hordes of bored and angry housewives.

Until we can find an effective defense against RP, we will lose in the long run.

The strategy used by the gun grabbers is:

Relentless Persistence

They simply keep going, and going, and going, knowing very little little will stick but over enough time, enough does stick that they will eventually win.

All it takes is hordes of bored and angry housewives.

Until we can find an effective defense against RP, we will lose in the long run.
You had me at "bored and angry housewives".

The new law also contains this definition. So it's not a "large capacity" firearm unless you have a full capacity magazine in your posession while in a vehicle. I'm not sure if they are retiring the old "large capacity" list or not:

''Large capacity firearm'', any firearm that: (i) is semiautomatic with a fixed large capacity
feeding device; (ii) is semiautomatic and capable of accepting, or readily modifiable to accept,
any detachable large capacity feeding device when both are in the same person’s possession or
under their control in a vehicle...
(2) G17s; 10, 17, 24 & 30 round mags aka “large capacity feeding devices”.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

When I have sold guns whether instate or out of state I go through a LGS, since any gun they take in has to be logged in their bound book I do a FA10 showing transfer to LGS that takes the chain of custody past me to the LGS. To my mind if you don't have the chain after you they can say where it is and not believe you about the sale or transfer.

Back
Top Bottom