If HD.4420 goes through….

As I posted in a previous thread:

Civil disobedience is the active, professed refusal of a citizen to obey certain laws, demands, orders or commands of a government (or any other authority). By some definitions, civil disobedience has to be nonviolent to be called "civil". Hence, civil disobedience is sometimes equated with peaceful protests or nonviolent resistance.[1][2]

Civil disobedience and jury nullification. It's all we have left. If the cops try to charge you and I'm on the jury, not guilty no matter the circumstances. If it's a cop/politician/bureaucrat, guilty. No matter the circumstances. They don't seem to get it and it seems the only signal we can send them is "Hi mister constitution denier. we are using our democratic power to put you in jail". They'll get it then. If the charges are overturned in a higher court, rearrest the politician/state actor for any reason whatsoever and do it all over again. They would do it to any of us for any reason. Do it enough times and they die in prison.

The strategy used by the gun grabbers is:

Relentless Persistence

They simply keep going, and going, and going, knowing very little little will stick but over enough time, enough does stick that they will eventually win.

All it takes is hordes of bored and angry housewives.

Until we can find an effective defense against RP, we will lose in the long run.
Jury nullification. Pi**ed off liberal who goes nuts in public? Guilty and add 'we the jury feel the defendant is unrepentant and recommend the maximum possible sentence'. The only thing the left wants to do is practice lawfare on people. So lie, get on the jury and right a wrong.

The left wants to put us in jail. Okay, so turn the tables and put them in jail. Let the justice system drag its feet for years and years while Mr/ms liberal rots in jail. F*** em. They don't care about what's lawful or not. They want to win and they don't care about the second amendment. Period.

(2) G17s; 10, 17, 24 & 30 round mags aka “large capacity feeding devices”.
I think this has been written to be confusing and interpret to what it is interpreted as at the.time, arrest and prove in court as long as you have the money or go broke, lose your job, your house and become destitute trying. If you look at this bill there all kinds of contradictions and confusing parts , this is there to trap and cause the legal gun owner to have to prove they did not brake the law. The entire bill is written to disarm the public in Massachusetts unless you are a real criminal then you get a get out of jail card as soon as you are arrested.

The new definitions of ghost gun. I have a gun that I built and registered into the FA 10 system I go to jail. The geto goblen gets caught with a non-sererlized firearm says its not his he found it in the street. Gets released the same day and may not have to even appear in court because it wasn't his only found it as was going to the police to turn it in.

When I have sold guns whether instate or out of state I go through a LGS, since any gun they take in has to be logged in their bound book I do a FA10 showing transfer to LGS that takes the chain of custody past me to the LGS. To my mind if you don't have the chain after you they can say where it is and not believe you about the sale or transfer.
So what?

Someome doesn't believe you about the sale or transfer, then what?

Also, FFLs close. What do you do then?

The new definitions of ghost gun. I have a gun that I built and registered into the FA 10 system I go to jail. The geto goblen gets caught with a non-sererlized firearm says its not his he found it in the street. Gets released the same day and may not have to even appear in court because it wasn't his only found it as was going to the police to turn it in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
I escaped from RI to MO. NH scared me too much to consider moving there even though I grew up there.

I predict NH will be as bad as MA in the not too distant future
We moved south for three reasons. Weather (health related for my wife), taxes/economic policies, and firearm laws.

It’s not an option available to everyone- it’s worked out well for us. If it is feasible, I’d look at relocating.

I think the best approach if this passes is for all of us to agree on a time when we bring all of them to the statehouse to ask how to turn them in.

I can guarantee you that any pro-2A-related civil disobedience would not be portrayed as "nonviolent" by the firearm prohibition lobby. The position of the Democratic-media bloc would be the gun nuts are terrorizing us.
Didn’t that twonkie politician give “gun nuts” as justification for keying that guy’s car?

The best policy is to live in the shadows, don't let your intentions be known on the internet.
Even the mentally ill, the homeless and the alcoholic/drug addicted don't do that. Why should any other normal citizen?

Even the mentally ill, the homeless and the alcoholic/drug addicted don't do that. Why should any other normal citizen?
What I mean is, there are those that will say "I'll never comply! from my cold dead hands!" You don't think Big Brother watches this place? taking names, recording IP's etc.. to each his own but I don't put myself out there like that. All these red flag laws coming in, can and will use those statements against gun owners.

What I mean is, there are those that will say "I'll never comply! from my cold dead hands!" You don't think Big Brother watches this place? taking names, recording IP's etc.. to each his own but I don't put myself out there like that. All these red flag laws coming in, can and will use those statements against gun owners.
Big Brother can eat a bag of dicks. I won't comply, and they'll have to wade through the pile of brass and empty mags to pry my guns from my cold dead hands.
I'm not going to "live in the shadows" in my own country......not for anyone, especially a corrupt government and it's bureaucrat agencies.

Big Brother can eat a bag of dicks. I won't comply, and they'll have to wade through the pile of brass and empty mags to pry my guns from my cold dead hands.
I'm not going to "live in the shadows" in my own country......not for anyone, especially a corrupt government and it's bureaucrat agencies.
Funny I have heard that in Calif and other places but it never made the news, so probably didn't happen

On the other hand the majority of people in CT just never registered their AR's and AW's...

Jury nullification. Pi**ed off liberal who goes nuts in public? Guilty and add 'we the jury feel the defendant is unrepentant and recommend the maximum possible sentence'. The only thing the left wants to do is practice lawfare on people. So lie, get on the jury and right a wrong.

The left wants to put us in jail. Okay, so turn the tables and put them in jail. Let the justice system drag its feet for years and years while Mr/ms liberal rots in jail. F*** em. They don't care about what's lawful or not. They want to win and they don't care about the second amendment. Period.
red flag all the politicians who say "i'm a gun owner, but..."

Funny I have heard that in Calif and other places but it never made the news, so probably didn't happen

On the other hand the majority of people in CT just never registered their AR's and AW's...
I live in Kentucky. No registration of anything here. Face to face transactions are cash and carry. Personal guns and ammo are sold at flea markets and yard sales, even on radio call in "General Stores". [laugh]

What's more dangerous, the Lion you know is there? or the one you aren't aware of? Do what you feel is necessary to continue to live free in this cesspool Leftist state, which will keep getting worse btw. I'm a Veteran and I see a country that helps illegal aliens and I don't get shit. Am I fighting and dying for that? No. Once upon a time I did, except the dying part.

I live in Kentucky. No registration of anything here. Face to face transactions are cash and carry. Personal guns and ammo are sold at flea markets and yard sales, even on radio call in "General Stores". [laugh]
I’m in GA. Similar.

4473 required if going through an FFL.

I gave my son a pistol last week. Took it out of the safe, put it in a case, handed it and dome ammo to him. No laws broken.

Back
Top Bottom