• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If I go dark, the USPS has me.

What if, lets play what if..

What if that postal worker was a rabid anti and wanted to involve his Master to make a call to the police "just to make sure what you are shipping is legal"... Granted nothing will end up happening in the end but it will cost you more than money, it will cost you something you can't make more of.. Time.

The entire Commonwealth of Kentucky just shook their heads and looked at the ground in shame.

Haze yourself.
That's pretty much what the entire US does when other countries see pics of all the inbred families in Kentucky that won't stop breeding birth defects and mental retardation at the expense of the taxpayers.

Just sayin :)

Donated some pre-ban AR mags to a friend today. Brought the flat-rate box in all buttoned up and the clerk weighs it and says “oh, there’s a better option”. He gets a smaller box and says “it’ll fit in here, right?” then starts opening my box. My butt start’s puckering up from many years of living in Massachusetts and he pulls them out and says “Oh…I haven’t seen these in long time”. Oh f***. I say “yeah, they’re uhh collectibles” and he responds with a side-eye. f***!

Then he says “I used them in my day too in the Marines”, zips the new box up while we make some Coast Guard jokes, then says “you saved $11! Here’s your receipt and have a great day!”

I know the free staters are chuckling, but I’m looking out for agents right now!
police-raid-raid.gif

When someone wants to open your box, you step back and say, "STOP!"

Then raise your hand and say' "I need an adult!"

If you see something, say something.

R.e31499955e160d83584071786423c77d

OP: "Dear Penthouse NES, I never thought I would be writing one of these letters but the most amazing thing happened to me at the Post Office..."

Donated some pre-ban AR mags to a friend today. Brought the flat-rate box in all buttoned up and the clerk weighs it and says “oh, there’s a better option”. He gets a smaller box and says “it’ll fit in here, right?” then starts opening my box. My butt start’s puckering up from many years of living in Massachusetts and he pulls them out and says “Oh…I haven’t seen these in long time”. Oh f***. I say “yeah, they’re uhh collectibles” and he responds with a side-eye. f***!

Then he says “I used them in my day too in the Marines”, zips the new box up while we make some Coast Guard jokes, then says “you saved $11! Here’s your receipt and have a great day!”

I know the free staters are chuckling, but I’m looking out for agents right now!
No sightings of OP since last night.

I think they got him in a pre dawn raid...

Long ago I had a vacation in the Ft Myer's area. It's like May or something and I'm walking around, sweating in a tee shirt while natives were bundled up in eskimo parkas.
People who are from here will dress like that, they have zero cold tolerance since it's usually hotter than hell the entire year. todays high is 84 and that's the lowest high for the rest of the week.

If some of you guys think the story is unbelievable so far, wait til I tell you the USPS delivered it in under 24 hours on a snow day.

9A86A643-DF34-40B4-BABC-90BBE9A81245.jpeg

I was actually pretty sure there were seven mags, but my memory is kinda fried.

If some of you guys think the story is unbelievable so far, wait til I tell you the USPS delivered it in under 24 hours on a snow day.

View attachment 726567

I was actually pretty sure there were seven mags, but my memory is kinda fried.

Where did you cull that pic from, those are ancient magazines?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom