• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If You go to the Range .... Just Dont' Accidentally Shoot Yourself in the Face

I was just wearing my anti-threesome device the other night..

Pjs and a belt..Sucks having a wife
It's summer, just put on a pair of boxers and call it good. I don't know how long you've been married but it may be time to dress yourself. [rofl]

It's summer, just put on a pair of boxers and call it good. I don't know how long you've been married but it may be time to dress yourself. [rofl]

Real men like their natural state we don’t wear any underwear. Diapers maybe

All this time I thought 1 trigger pull = 1 shot equaled semi-auto, and 1 trigger pull = all the boolits equaled automatic
It does in the context of automatic or semi-automatic fire, but in this context it refers to an "automatic loading " or "an autoloading pistol", to differentiate it from a revolver.

Find an old timer and ask them about a Colt Automatic. That term probably means more to them than "1911". The term seems to be less used these days though.

1624111338947.png

How do you shoot yourself in the face? The foot, the hand,the leg..In the face? Jesus Christ take your finger off the trigger

What the f*** are you wearing to the range?

In your ass? What kinda stance is that? Cuz it ain't a Weaver or Isosceles if the brass finds its way into your ass.

Are you saying no plumbers go to the range? I have had brass routinely go over my shoulder when it ricochets off a side wall/barrier at the range.

Are you saying no plumbers go to the range? I have had brass routinely go over my shoulder when it ricochets off a side wall/barrier at the range.
Always freaks me out when it nails my safety glasses. But haven’t shot myself in the face yet.

Everyone needs the right tool for the job I don’t think a 9 mm the way to go

Attachments

• 5AA539DB-C7A7-47C8-8DAC-F036523CB860.jpeg
    5AA539DB-C7A7-47C8-8DAC-F036523CB860.jpeg
    528.5 KB · Views: 49
Clearly all his firearms safety training went in one ear and out the other. And that grip at 1:29 in the video......probably was the sheriff demonstrating proper gun handling.

All this time I thought 1 trigger pull = 1 shot equaled semi-auto, and 1 trigger pull = all the boolits equaled automatic
Different language between handgun and long guns.
Automatic on a handgun means self loading
Same action on a long gun is semi-auto.

Many years ago I got hot M16 brass down my fatigue shirt because I shoot a rifle left handed and early M16s didn't have brass deflectors. Somehow I managed to not shoot myself. It was hot though.
This - left handed with no deflector was always exciting.

What an F'ing moron, shit like this is going to get us mandatory training. Ya, I think proper training is the right thing to do, I just don't want the Gov to be the one making that decision. Although in all truth, in another thread I did set conditions in which I could agree to it, more of a fairy tail that a real world thing.

But this guy is a waste of oxygen, ya I know what hot brass feels like. I also know I'm holding a GUN. He should go back to playing Call of Duty.

I get the "shorts on the firing line" idiot award. I decided to shoot a high power match with shorts in July. It was not an issue until the rapid prone course of fire. Never got burned by my own ejected brass , but ask me where my neighboring shooter to my left's scorching hot brass was landing..... Made this painful newbie mistake only ONCE...

Back
Top Bottom