If you were buying an Eotech, which one would you get?

I went with a 3-2 with the two dots, personally I don't really like it very much. The dots kind of blur together too much in my opinion to be useful. Maybe it's just my terrible eyesight though.. -3 w/ astigmatism, the astigmatism is never properly corrected since it shifts frequently.

Are you sure your looking at the target and not the reticle? The way the eotech works is you keep it in your vision passively and then you have some cool Halo crap going on with a target reticle magically in your field of view. If you focus on it, it gets all blurry.

Mike

I went with a 3-2 with the two dots, personally I don't really like it very much. The dots kind of blur together too much in my opinion to be useful. Maybe it's just my terrible eyesight though.. -3 w/ astigmatism, the astigmatism is never properly corrected since it shifts frequently.

For me, I have to wear my distance correct glasses (-1.5) to have the reticle in sharp focus. I believe the reticle is set to be at infinity or close, which is why there's no parallax.

I got it!
The XPS 2-2 looks good with the Troy Micro BUIS.
They do co-witness in the lower 1/3 rd.
The group buy was a great deal.

smitty

I would buy a 512 if I was buying another EOTech.

Why? I don't need night vision capability. I like being able to grab common batteries off the shelf. It's a well-built, tough sight. It does the same thing the other EOTechs do in daytime just as well.

Back
Top Bottom