• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'll admit; I'm a bit jealous...amazing home range and gun collection

...oh, and the house ain't too shabby, either. Hope this isn't a dupe, but I saw it posted elsewhere and had to share. Pretty amazing stuff, and worth the minute and a half to check this out:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2uN7fSyyYE&feature=emb_logo

Frank

Same house? only a cool 13.9 million. Minus the guns.

Same house? only a cool 13.9 million. Minus the guns.

Who says money can't buy happiness!

Frank

I was going to put an offer in but then I saw it only has a TWO lane bowling alley. HEATHENS!
i'd have to convert the lanes to candle pin, i can't handle those giant balls!

That storage room was not shown in the video
and the 2nd storage room to keep replacement light bulbs wasn't either. with all the lights on...like when he entertains, i'd bet you can see the house from space.

i'd have to convert the lanes to candle pin, i can't handle those giant balls!

and the 2nd storage room to keep replacement light bulbs wasn't either. with all the lights on...like when he entertains, i'd bet you can see the house from space.

A long time ago when I was a kid I worked at a bowling alley. These cute little honeys used to come in of Friday and Saturday nights. They use to prank us all the time by going into the lobby and calling the front desk on the pay phone asking whoever answers if they have big balls...lmfao. Anyway, at the time it was funny.

As to the gun range in the house. Awesome idea. I would love that. Not sure why someone with all that money one has one shooting lane.

And though it is a nice novelty, I prefer shooting outside.

Last edited:
98 acres! He'll see you coming from a long way off, and has the firepower to deal with it. I suppose Seal team 6 doing a HALO would work, but most normal guys would just be targets. [laugh]
You can clearly see the roof turret in the photos. 360 degree sitelines. For popping prairie dogs with your .50 at 2000 yds

Oops!

Ok, just to clarify, the house posted in the OP is not the same house that drgrant posted. The OP house is in Colorado, and the other one is in Montana...in case there was any confusion.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom