Illegal, deadly device turns ordinary guns into machine guns

Illegal, but not unconstitutional. How heavy would an 1100 round magazine be on a glock? To shoot one handed, you’d have to in exceptional physical condition.
A round would be the bullet, powder and primer. So 1100 rounds would be 1100x(115gr+4.3gr+60gr) = 197230 grains, = 28lbs. Although the case weight may be off, it was a guess from memory.
It would be 33x longer than a standard 33 round stick. So you would probably need to be on a ladder to use it.

Could this be used in USPSA Open division?

I've seen quite a few Youtube vids of people bragging on their Glock with the Giggle Switch installed. You'd think ATF or FBI would be all over the people who post such stuff, but I don't see evidence of arrests, indictments, trials. Should be easy, since we know they can doxx anyone within a mile of the Capitol on J6, facial recognition, blog posts, FB posts.

I've seen quite a few Youtube vids of people bragging on their Glock with the Giggle Switch installed. You'd think ATF or FBI would be all over the people who post such stuff, but I don't see evidence of arrests, indictments, trials. Should be easy, since we know they can doxx anyone within a mile of the Capitol on J6, facial recognition, blog posts, FB posts.
Kind of busy at the moment.Screenshot_20220512-220722_Gallery.jpg

Because they're most likely Type 07 SOT FFLs.

Look what the media finally figured out :rolleyes:

Group buy on 1100 round mags?

The media gets it wrong again.
As I've said many times before, the media never gets all the facts right whenever they write an article about guns.
That "giggle switch" device will NOT make a Glock pistol into a machine gun.
It'll make it into a SUB machine gun.
Remember, a machine gun fires rifle rounds, while a sub machine gun fires pistol cartridges.

The media gets it wrong again.
As I've said many times before, the media never gets all the facts right whenever they write an article about guns.
That "giggle switch" device will NOT make a Glock pistol into a machine gun.
It'll make it into a SUB machine gun.
Remember, a machine gun fires rifle rounds, while a sub machine gun fires pistol cartridges.
Or if you want to get really technical, it turns it into a machine pistol, since it doesn’t add a stock. Sub machine guns have a stock (though many machine pistols support a brace like stock). For example, the original MAC 10 was a machine pistol.
mac10.jpg

Last edited:
Automatic 30 years in jail for using one in the commission of a crime the reporter said?

but only if you're basically a law abiding citizen citizen caught with one. For a real felon, it would probably be piled onto a list of charges which would eventually be plea bargained down.

if you're a gang banger, and don't have a horrible criminal record, I can see d-bags like Healey or her federal equivalent declining to charge.

The penny size device can turn a semi-automatic weapon into one that can fire up to 1100 hundred bullets a minute with a single pull of the trigger.

Agent Pierce fired off 17 rounds, first using an unaltered gun.
It took him about 8 seconds to unload the clip.
Then he used a gun with the switch installed.
This time he emptied the extended magazine in just over 2 seconds.

Math is apparently quite difficult for people who write alarmist articles about firearms.

As noted by other posters, "1100 hundred bullets a minute"; just to make it funnier - that should be "per minute", "a minute" has no meaning. "Professional writer" there.

Then seventeen rounds in 8 seconds, (don't even get me started on "clip"). I'm a moderately competent shooter, and I can dump 17 aimed shots in less than that, a lot less.

But, the really funny math is the (now) "extended" mag in just over 2 seconds. That's 8.5 rounds per second, which works out to 510 rounds per minute - not 1100, let alone "1100 hundred".

"A lot of times on the street guys are shooting with one hand and to try and control this with just one hand would be nearly impossible,” Pierce said. “You’re going to have innocent bystanders in the background and the foreground who could also get hit by this.”

And don’t forget innocent people in the leftground and rightground, upground and downground. In fact, the odds of hitting untrained shooters hitting their target are pretty slim.

As noted by other posters, "1100 hundred bullets a minute"; just to make it funnier - that should be "per minute", "a minute" has no meaning. "Professional writer" there.

Just to make it sound more scary to the public, how about saying it'll fire "more than a case of ammo a minute" or "$350 dollars worth of ammo a minute".

A round would be the bullet, powder and primer. So 1100 rounds would be 1100x(115gr+4.3gr+60gr) = 197230 grains, = 28lbs. Although the case weight may be off, it was a guess from memory.
It would be 33x longer than a standard 33 round stick. So you would probably need to be on a ladder to use it.

Nah, just gangster grip.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQWv9mfGvPk

Drum mag. . . the size of a large pizza pan. LOL

Back
Top Bottom