I'm back...

Hello All....I've been away way too long from NES, but now I'm back!!!

I see it's changed a lot and I like it.[grin]

Why was I away? First a sick mother that needed help in England, then work got me doing 12+ hour days, and then a sick house that needed help in Nashua. Basically a pipe burst in the attic over the holidays (while we were all away) that took out 50% of the building, including the area where my computer was. It's almost back together now. Thank God for home-owners insurance (fortunately no firearms were harmed in the process, other than been underused).

Looking forward to reuniting with you all....

Last edited:
Just about.. I'd say the house is 90% of the way there, just waiting for the go ahead to replace the bathroom floor (we thought it was salvageable, but the builder found that water seeped under the tiles and damaged the sub-floor).

Definitely welcome back. Sorry for all your woes - here's hoping it stays turned around to the better. You were missed 'round these parts.

I'm back too, though most people don't know me that much :) A surgery combined with the girlfriends laptop (only comp in house) getting a virus, made for no posting in like 2 months.

All the best pip

Back
Top Bottom