• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm confused, what are we companies and products are we Boycotting again??

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo

TLDR version- Gun parlor got caught by the AG for something or another (probably noncompliant handguns). So they took the cheap way out and signed a consent decree enema with a gag order attached to it. Unfortunately for the AG and gun parlor, said enema can't be completely gagged. (these court filings are still a matter of public record, even if not plastered all over the universe) So it got posted here when someone found out about it, and it was discovered that gun parlor agreed to transmit copies of every 4473 that goes through their shop to the AG's office in exchange for not being sued. So basically the AGs office is getting a bunch of information that, under normal circumstances, they would not be legally entitled to just obtain "for the hell of it".

-Mike

why the gun parlor?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo

TLDR version- Gun parlor got caught by the AG for something or another (probably noncompliant handguns). So they took the cheap way out and signed a consent decree enema with a gag order attached to it. Unfortunately for the AG and gun parlor, said enema can't be completely gagged. (these court filings are still a matter of public record, even if not plastered all over the universe) So it got posted here when someone found out about it, and it was discovered that gun parlor agreed to transmit copies of every 4473 that goes through their shop to the AG's office in exchange for not being sued. So basically the AGs office is getting a bunch of information that, under normal circumstances, they would not be legally entitled to just obtain "for the hell of it".

-Mike

Lets not forget this hit piece that they let Channel 5 News film at their place. The Gun Parlor can FOAD Which directly stops ammo shipment to homes, forcing MA residents to shop at LGS. And times like now where there is ammo shortages, MA residents are screwed. Someone told me last week that The Gun Parlor was only selling ammo if you purchased a firearm with it. Its just layers of the Gun Parlor caring more about their bottom line than MA Resident Second Amendment.
And then The Gun Parlor felt it was a great business decision to come onto NES and shit on people who A) were questioning their reason to allow the media to do that piece in their shop B) shit on those same people in the thread for not spending enough $ there.

I was going to say Aero but I wasn't sure as the only thing I have from them is a buffer tube from Cabela's.

They won’t ship a hat so much as replacement parts to MA ‘cuz confusing laws’ f-them. We got screwed and they said screw you. Side note, thank you TSUSA.

Bring back the jobs! Animal and control of libtard lemmings will be required to do this, not sewing circle boycotts.
This will be a reverse NAFTA program at the federal level. All that cheap crap coming in the country will be stopped.

And....no more illegals competing for our jobs, social services, etc. 27k Mexican troops along the border are waiting to welcome them back!

Last edited:
my unofficial nes boycott notes suggest we're butt hurt cause they wouldn't ship to massachusetts. butt hurt is probably why 60% of the companies are on the list.

My belief is that the market always provides a solution. Where there's a demand, there's someone willing to supply.

It really depends. If a company is anti, like Dick's or accuracy international, I'm on board. If a company hires asshats like Troy, I'm ok with a healthy boycott. But if it's just because they card Massholios in NH, or because they won't ship to commy states, I'm going to still buy from them, because all they do is making a business decision that they think is best for their company. BCM for an example are staunch supporters of the second amendment, so in my book, they're good. The fact that their shit is nice and legit helps for sure.

Anti gun companies...

Add Buffalo wild wings to the list. Also Chipotle, whole foods, ikea, amc theatres, and toys r us....oh wait they went bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom