I'm confused, what are we companies and products are we Boycotting again??

Can't forget Daniel Defense?

Can't forget Daniel Defense?

Wow that's disappointing. Why does it always have to be the guys that make some of the best quality stuff. What a f*** head.

The NES boycott list is so long and wide that it becomes meaningless. :confused:

The NES approved list is awfully short. I just remember TSUSA & Shooting Supply. [laugh]

Plus the guys at the Mill, Northeast Arms and Minuteman Armory (R.I.P.). :)

Oh yeah and any company joining a lawsuit against Dimples the Tyrant's anti-2A tyranny. [thumbsup]

Any movie on Netflix that looks like a good flick and then you turn it on and it's in another language with English friggin dubbed over it BGFAKFNNEHSJSKNDNDJ!!!

Actually they tend to do the dubbing very well. Take that 3% series for example, excellent. But, some they don't even bother dubbing and just subtitle it. I hate that. I don't want to watch action on the screen while trying to read text. I recall one time seeing a clip for some kind of Mexican superman character, looked hilarious until I clicked on it and it was subtitled. Sad!

That would mean we have to boycott home (MA) too then.
seriously, i make a lot of jokes here about the nes boycott of everything (yes, really) but i've been trying to do my own personal boycott for years of any consumer goods from california. within reason of course. like no more cali wines. fruits/produce i'll do without if it has a cali sticker visible. i use to go see films quite often, i don't any more and wait for them to be shown free on tv. it sucks the entertainment business is based there but i can't lie, i do like being entertained so i do what i can there. i know it doesn't mean shit to any of them but i suffer in silence and it makes me feel better.

Actually they tend to do the dubbing very well. Take that 3% series for example, excellent. But, some they don't even bother dubbing and just subtitle it. I hate that. I don't want to watch action on the screen while trying to read text. I recall one time seeing a clip for some kind of Mexican superman character, looked hilarious until I clicked on it and it was subtitled. Sad!

See, I just can't get past the lips not matching. Can't do it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo

TLDR version- Gun parlor got caught by the AG for something or another (probably noncompliant handguns). So they took the cheap way out and signed a consent decree enema with a gag order attached to it. Unfortunately for the AG and gun parlor, said enema can't be completely gagged. (these court filings are still a matter of public record, even if not plastered all over the universe) So it got posted here when someone found out about it, and it was discovered that gun parlor agreed to transmit copies of every 4473 that goes through their shop to the AG's office in exchange for not being sued. So basically the AGs office is getting a bunch of information that, under normal circumstances, they would not be legally entitled to just obtain "for the hell of it".

-Mike

didn't they out a nearby ammo supplier shipping to MA too?

why the gun parlor?
I found The Gun Parlor employee.

Because that place is a f*cking shithole that s*cks the AG d*ck.

I would rather own a .40 Taurus than ever do business with that place, and I think everyone here already knows how much I hate .40 guns and Taurus.

Adding to the boycotting list:
Taurus
The Judge

Might have to add Goodyear.
GJZQHF6F6BFP3N7XD7YWTJZROY.jpg

Unbelievable Goodyear slide leaked! What employees can & can't support

didn't goodyear come out with a statement today that said this was bogus and that slide never was part of the presentation? i don't put any truth in the blm/antifa/nazi/liberal agenda bullshit scams to ruin companies and big business in the country no matter how we feel about them. i read in fact goodyear asks it's employees not to wear clothing with political slogans while on the job and stated they don't care what anyone wears, says or does after work hours. sooo....

Every flat tire I've gotten was with a goodyear tire. So I've been boycotting them for years.

NO! They made a "bogus" statement!

1597863826937.png
In other words....we didnt make that slide but we agree with what it says.
Weasel wording extreme.

didn't goodyear come out with a statement today that said this was bogus and that slide never was part of the presentation? i don't put any truth in the blm/antifa/nazi/liberal agenda bullshit scams to ruin companies and big business in the country no matter how we feel about them. i read in fact goodyear asks it's employees not to wear clothing with political slogans while on the job and stated they don't care what anyone wears, says or does after work hours. sooo....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo

TLDR version- Gun parlor got caught by the AG for something or another (probably noncompliant handguns). So they took the cheap way out and signed a consent decree enema with a gag order attached to it. Unfortunately for the AG and gun parlor, said enema can't be completely gagged. (these court filings are still a matter of public record, even if not plastered all over the universe) So it got posted here when someone found out about it, and it was discovered that gun parlor agreed to transmit copies of every 4473 that goes through their shop to the AG's office in exchange for not being sued. So basically the AGs office is getting a bunch of information that, under normal circumstances, they would not be legally entitled to just obtain "for the hell of it".

-Mike

To be fair, as I understand, there is/was at least 1 other shop that " got caught", and took the same plea bargain, so to speak.
Shitty thing to do IMHO.

Goodyear is committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace where all of our associates can do their best in a spirit of teamwork. As part of this commitment, we do allow our associates to express their support on racial injustice and other equity issues but ask that they refrain from workplace expressions, verbal or otherwise, in support of political campaigning for any candidate or political party as well as other similar forms of advocacy that fall outside the scope of racial justice and equity issues.

In other words no political expression or advocacy EXCEPT for racial justice issues.

EDIT: something I just noticed....there is a discrepancy in many news stories the words "racial justice" have been removed....they are in the timeline picture but not the text released by goodyear PR person!!!

i'm not seeing that in the statement....can you point out where it says that.

Last edited:
Goodyear is committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace where all of our associates can do their best in a spirit of teamwork. As part of this commitment, we do allow our associates to express their support on racial injustice and other equity issues but ask that they refrain from workplace expressions, verbal or otherwise, in support of political campaigning for any candidate or political party as well as other similar forms of advocacy that fall outside the scope of racial justice and equity issues.

In other words no political expression or advocacy EXCEPT for racial justice issues.
right, and thats while they are on the job...which is how it should be. nobody wants to be bombarded with political bullshit while buying tires, or is that just me. it's pretty much what i said in my original post.
i read in fact goodyear asks it's employees not to wear clothing with political slogans while on the job and stated they don't care what anyone wears, says or does after work hours. sooo....

Back
Top Bottom