• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm in trouble...

DemonChronicles

NES Member
Fellow members,

On Monday I was involved in a domestic with my wife (long story, I will not post details). A temporary 30-day "stay away" order was issued against me as a result.

Long story short, the police confiscated my weapons (pistol, M4, and KSG).

-edited-

-Ed

Update - 28 Aug

As said, I will not post details about the situation, here or in PM's, so thank you for the concerns on the subject. There really is no need to delete this post as a result.Thanks to my incredible family and my fantastic friends, I have managed to land on my feet in a relatively short period of time. I will be moving into my own new place in the next week and continue to look forward. Karma is real friends.

Financially, I have been able to recover fairly quickly and while not perfect quite yet, enough to move on and avoid the sell off.

I was able to transfer everything over to a very close and life-long friend (except the AR for now) and they are in safe hands.

The local PD has been incredibly accommodating and supportive throughout this, I can't thank them enough.

Again, the support here from the brothers and sisters of NES has been overwhelming and very humbling. We truly do look out for our own here.

Last edited:
I assume you have no other arrests on your record. Get a decent lawyer and try to get him to work out a pre trial probation agreement with the Assistant DA. After whatever they set the time as, 1 yr, 2 yr, the charge gets dismissed and you have no conviction, no continued without a finding. It's probably the cheapest best option.

About your LTC, it depends on your town. You would not have a conviction or anything other than the arrest. A green town will give you an LTC unrestricted. Good luck.

Good move not posting details here. Don't talk about the situation with other people either, keep it to your lawyer and that's it.

good luck

a98cc49da248358346821cc28b8f7591e0ece83a8cb0f7ebbee1cf2c9d1e32fe.jpg

Last edited:
Posted, without details, to offer first crack at the firearms and to get feedback/advice via PM.

No more, no less. Move on if you have nothing to add constructively, that's all.

What ever you do..AVOID Her Like A Plague !..Do not talk to her ...Don't even look at her...No matter what.. Best of luck !

This x 1000!!!

Assuming there is a 209A restraining order in place, and that the order includes a no-contact order, do not, under ANY circumstances contact her. Do not have your friends contact her. If she sends a text message, DO NOT REPLY. If she sends an email DO NOT REPLY. If she calls, DO NOT CALL BACK OR ANSWER.

NO CONTACT MEANS NO CONTACT

Do not mention her on facebook, here, or anywhere else. Do not ask your friends/family about her.

What the two above me said. And I'll add do not contact her for any reason. If she contacts you hang up. IT MAY be the only way you will own guns ever again.

Sorry to read about this Eddie. Coming from a good standing Forum member such as yourself gives relevance to my and perhaps all our unsavory personal situations in life. It can be a fickle experience indeed. In a way it brings into light the realities we all face and gives us the comfortable feeling that we're not alone. NES is a family of like minded individuals that can and no doubt will provide you with the guidance and assistance you need. I hope things turn out well for you and best of luck.

Best of luck in a truly shitty situation Eddie. We've chatted about KSGs before here and on KTOG, sorry to hear you have to part with it under these circumstances.[frown]

Back
Top Bottom