In general, what kind of gun law do we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is quite simple actually.

None.

This. Is OP trolling? If someone shouldn't own a gun, they shouldn't be in society.

- - - Updated - - -

They had cannon though... thank god you are OK with having a home defense cannon and a few mortars in the back of the truck.

Oh, my... you do realize that cannon IS an anti-tank weapon, right? And they had it 223 years ago... way in advance of needing it against tanks.

Right? The battlefields of 200 years ago were pretty terrible with grape canisters shot out of cannon, perfectly legal for civilian ownership everywhere in America.

So you support the mentally ill or felon own whatever firearms they want? douchbag.

If someone commits a felony and served their time they should have their rights restored when they leave jail.

And doctor's shouldn't be able to determine if someone's mentally ill enough to have their rights taken away. Only a jury can do that.

You obviously think that you know what's best for other people. People like you are very dangerous, and should definitely have no legislative power.

I hope if you get your way they send you to confiscate people's firearms.

Oh, you wouldn't do it? Of course not, you coward. You only support use of force if a third party executes the violence.

So you support the mentally ill or felon own whatever firearms they want? douchbag.

Define mentally ill.

If someone steals a car as a 19 year old, should they be denied the right to defend themselves and their family as a now law abiding 40-something?

And doctor's shouldn't be able to determine if someone's mentally ill enough to have their rights taken away. Only a jury can do that.
We talk a lot about mental cases and gun rights but this is the first reasonable idea that is neither no-guns-if-you-are-depressed, nor guns-for-schizophrenics! Thanks for posting that.

I think one background check for age and criminal activity is sufficient and not unreasonable.

Other than that, no rules at all. No compromises, no "permits" (god no, never call it that), no licenses.

The Constitution is your license.

I'm also for allowing civilians to own full auto.

tumblr_inline_mgrgmxFsIa1re0jxj.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I think one background check for age and criminal activity is sufficient and not unreasonable.

Other than that, no rules at all. No compromises, no "permits" (god no, never call it that), no licenses.

The Constitution is your license.

I'm also for allowing civilians to own full auto.

Where in the Constitution, that is your license, does it say anything about an age?

Also, what the **** is this allowing shit?

Can you really legally get an RPG??

Yes , but it's heavily controlled and you have alot of hoops to jump through .
you have a tax stamp for the launcher . Then each round you pay a tax stamp for . There just aren't any kicking around tho.

I was looking at getting one of the 35mm launches and the insert tube to fire 12g and different pistol rounds etc .
Same site had info about the 40 mm ones and talked about the tax per a round etc . Look into 40mm and you'll see how it's controlled.

There one or two transferable belt fed 40mm launchers . There's a few guys trying to convert kits to 35mm to avoid the dd taxes .

Last edited:
I can't even.

Said this the other day to someone, saying it again now... It's 6:01 PM. Its a bit early to be as drunk as some of you appear to be.

Make sure that while you drink your dinner you at least get some pudding to lick off some jackboots--Cosby style.

Thread is in the running for worst thread (election threads excluded) of 2014. Be proud as this thread is full on will Haden raping kids bad.

Last edited:
I can't even.

Said this the other day to someone, saying it again now... It's 6:01 PM. Its a bit early to be as drunk as some of you appear to be.

Make sure that while you drink your dinner you at least get some pudding to lick off some jackboots--Cosby style.

Thread is in the running for worst thread (election threads excluded) of 2014. Be proud as this week a full on will Haden raping kids bad.

Ya but honey we only stopped for 1 beer[smile]

I fully support felons getting their rights back after they've paid their debt to society.

About the gov labeling people mentally Ill or incompetent .
many black women where labeled this and where legally sterilized with out them knowing by the gov.
One of the women graduated from Harvard and got a shit load of money from the gov. A huge case about this was settled on this a few years ago and the gov lost big time.

The American gov has a amazing track record of putting labels on people to take away there god given rights.

How about one that treats all citizens and lawful residents equally, without regard to political status, employment or social station?

Last edited:
I like how this limpwrist thinks that the discretion of a doctor can keep him safe, as though Doctors can 100% determine if someone is about to commit an atrocious act.

And then that discretion would stop a maniac from committing such an atrocity.

You've been brainwashed dude. You literally cannot think critically. I hope you don't behave like this in public. Being such a coward tends to paint a bullseye on your back.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193.jpg
    y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 37
  • y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193.jpg
    y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 37
Can you describe a law that will prevent the "mentally ill" or a felon from getting a firearm if he really wants one?

Could not. That's why I asked that question in the first thread. I am a gun owner, I hate MA gun law a lot. I think in reality, we need a certain form of gun law, just want to know what it should be in most of gun owners mind.

223 years ago, people don't have RPG or anti tank weapons.

We also didn't have ARs or Glocks or anything semi-auto. That whole "223 years ago we didn't have X" bullshit comes straight out of the gun grabber manual, chapter one.

WTF dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom