• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

In general, what kind of gun law do we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shithole country are you from that you can't properly conjugate or pluralize? I bet it was they who brainwashed you. If freedom is too much a burden for you I suggest you go back.

Could not. That's why I asked that question in the first thread. I am a gun owner, I hate MA gun law a lot. I think in reality, we need a certain form of gun law, just want to know what it should be in most of gun owners mind.

So you know it won't work, but you advocate for it anyway? Do you even listen to yourself? Dude, you deserve MA gun law.

We also didn't have ARs or Glocks or anything semi-auto. That whole "223 years ago we didn't have X" bullshit comes straight out of the gun grabber manual, chapter one.

WTF dude.

Lol, just wondering what's in people's mind. I don't want any one to grab my guns.

Could not. That's why I asked that question in the first thread. I am a gun owner, I hate MA gun law a lot. I think in reality, we need a certain form of gun law, just want to know what it should be in most of gun owners mind.

Most gun owners other than fudds don't support any violations of our civil rights. Why should I have to have a background check to buy a gun but voters don't have to get background checks, or bloggers, or news anchors/reporters? I don't support any laws limiting my most basic human rights. Sorry but you're not going to find a lot of support for your statism here.

To a large extent, laws dont prevent things from happening, imo. They assign a consequence to breaking the law, which some people dont care about. If youre looking for legislation to give you a guarantee of safety, youre not going to find it.

Most gun owners other than fudds don't support any violations of our civil rights. Why should I have to have a background check to buy a gun but voters don't have to get background checks, or bloggers, or news anchors/reporters? I don't support any laws limiting my most basic human rights. Sorry but you're not going to find a lot of support for your statism here.

Yeah I know.

To a large extent, laws dont prevent things from happening, imo. They assign a consequence to breaking the law, which some people dont care about. If youre looking for legislation to give you a guarantee of safety, youre not going to find it.
I agree.

You say, "The mentally ill can't have guns". OK... let's go with that.

You already agreed that some nut bent on mayhem would get a gun, law or not. So let's focus on folks that get guns legally, OK?

Like... the VA Tech shooter, the CO Theater dude, and the guy in Arizona that shot Gabby Giffords. All of them were ****ing nuts, but got their guns legally.

What now?

I'm really curious to hear what you think the next step should be.

Well, in reality we still have to face it right? If we aren't even trying to find a "solution" then we will never have what's best for us.

classic liberal argument. well I know these laws don't work bbbbbut we haaaaaaave to do something! LOL

what's best for me is to be left the **** alone by people like you.

The law should be if you are in prison, you can't bear arms. Thus, if government wants to disarm citizens, they will put them in jail. If the only reason is that they are armed, then you have a Revolution like the one 238 years ago. It's what 2A guarantees.

I am strongly against, firearm roster list, or mag ban...silly stuff. But I do think a criminal background or mental medical history check is necessary.

I think wanting a criminal background check is a mental illness. Moonbat derangement syndrome. So turn in your guns. Like the slippery slope?

simple. One that reads as follows:

"Whereas all arms laws currently on the books are unconstitutional by definition, all such laws in all jurisdictions are hereby abolished."

Works for me.

tumblr_inline_mgrgmxFsIa1re0jxj.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This

Where in the Constitution, that is your license, does it say anything about an age?

Also, what the **** is this allowing shit?

and This

I want the kind of gun law where it's hate crime to violate someone's gun rights.

and THIS

Well, in reality we still have to face it right? If we aren't even trying to find a "solution" then we will never have what's best for us.

Statists gonna state. What's best for us is fewer people who think like you. AND, less .gov. Period.

Oh, and IBTL

So you're about just giving in and caving?

Are those the buffalo wings I had for dinner, or does it smell like coward in here?

after reading 77 posts here i go_ over
th
p.s. imax, vermont has the best gun laws in the nation.

Last edited:
On the contrary, you act more like Obama who doesn't know/doesn't want to negotiate. Or even trying to make it work. Look what damage has he cost?

There is no solution. Whats your "solution" to people being struck by lightning or being hit over the head by some *******?

So you're about just giving in and caving?

Are those the buffalo wings I had for dinner, or does it smell like coward in here?

What giving in? I have not make any point except asked what kind of gun law we could live with it?

if there is no limit, a normal person can own an RPG...I can think a few reasons that I would not be alive because of a few crazy people.

Look, Deval....we all understand that you have a lot of free time on your lame-duck hands now, but...seriously? Trolling NES with a fake user ID? Shouldn't you be doing something more useful and rewarding with the rest of your life and career, like spending time with your wife, maybe travel a little bit -oops, "been there, done that"...

But why bother us when you could be spending time doing something resouceful with your fame and status??...like maybe helping Lizzie the Cherokee researching more of her family tree, etc etc...

IMO, what's "best for us" is not having our rights trampled all over the place. Revoke the NFA laws, and such as a start. We should be able to have anything that the military and po-po have available to them. If you can afford the item, you can have it.

/all libtards
/all fudds
/thread

Of course: IBTL!

On the contrary, you act more like Obama who doesn't know/doesn't want to negotiate. Or even trying to make it work. Look what damage has he cost?

Nothing to negotiate. We don't have to do anything. The odds of dying by GSW are tiny, especially if you're not a gangbanger. This is the price we pay for freedom.

And your last post was a classic argument replacement. Not that it made any sense, at all. Seriously, take some english lessons.

By 'trying to make it work' you mean bear no effect on the actual problem while limiting someone's rights without due process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom