• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Incoming!! Newbie alert!!!

Welcome. Just make sure you put your shopping cart back in the corral. Don’t camp in the left lane. You get booted from NES for those infractions.

Start a thread saying how much you love bicycling, or one better, ask an electrical question and say you don't feel like hiring a professional and you think you can do it yourself.
Those threads go over great around here.

It’s official- you have another new member. I have a couple of very important questions:
1) Who will teach me the secret handshake?
2) Do we have a wave when we drive by one another( like corvette drivers do)?

Thank you!
I knew that jeep owners did that, I had no clue that corvette owners also had a wave. This salesguy in my office was excited because he said he just became a “Jeep guy,” and he gave me a ride in his new jeep compass to a client lunch. he saw a woman in an old jeep wrangler with the bikini top (the Jeep, not the woman) and he said to me, “watch this, all us jeep people wave to each other.” He waved at her at and she gave him the finger as she passed by and yelled, “f*$& your compass.”

Welcome Newbie.
So Florida to Mass eh? I am gonna guess travcore nurse?

My wife is a nurse and says lots of traveling nurses coming to Massachusetts for the wages.
Grew up in Western Mass- returned to my roots.
Good guess, but not a traveling nurse.

Start a thread saying how much you love bicycling, or one better, ask an electrical question and say you don't feel like hiring a professional and you think you can do it yourself.
Those threads go over great around here.
Ohhhh, I can do that? I do have a faucet that just started dripping. How hard could it be with this community and YouTube?

meet doris...accepting the accolades of the adoring nes cast of characters. joking of course. [wink]

NBA_guy.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Jack! We are trying to make Doris feel comfortable here, not drive her away.

Megan, please take Jack's keyboard away from him before he gets really bad.
He's been my daddy for 30 years. The older he gets, the worse he gets. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with him. Megan.

Ha That’s a guy I used to work with! Milo! He’s the guy that literally shitted his pants in a staff meeting. Posted in another thread. Lol

Welcome Doris
That story had me laughing tears. “It happened again!!” and the ziplock bag.

Back
Top Bottom