Independence Day 2019

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Declaration-of-Independence.jpg

Northeastshooters.com would like to wish everyone a fun and safe Independence day. The battle for freedom will never stop. Everyone who enjoys it must always be proactive in preserving it.

It's in my signature, but on this day, it needs to be said again.

Thanks to all of our Veterans for the Freedom and Security that you provided. We sleep easy because you did the heavy lifting.

Seriously, the country "Thanks you all so very much". I know you might not see it or feel it sometimes, but we do.

Jay

Just loaded up the guns and other toys...

Trying to be positive and enjoy myself...
Hard when people feel the need to give me a hard time... last 4th I spent 3 hours dealing with the police and my neighbors.

The police weren’t the problem, but this year were not stopping till I’m satisfied.

The sounds of fireworks and gunfire in every direction here.

Last edited:
Fireworks going off like crazy in my hood. Awesome! Happy Independence Day!

My day wasn’t very eventful.. wasted a lot of time waiting for people when I could have gone out alone or slept a couple hours I needed.

I did fire my previously unfired Mac10 in .45...
I don’t think I’ll allow anyone to shoot that one if we get the NESshoots goin again....

For some reason I thought “.45 it won’t cycle that fast”
It’s the faster MG I own, it would be very easy to shoot yourself in the hands/fingers without a barrel extension of your not extremely careful..

Probably should have left It unfired.... didn’t have any 9mm and had slot of .45

The gated community that I live in down here in SC put on a pretty damn good Independence day celebration. Good size gathering with the Speaker reading parts of the Declaration of Independence. They played the anthems to each branch of the service, with the pictures of Vets shown on big inflatable screens out on the lawn. Drinks and foods and then a fireworks show that was better than most Town fireworks.

Happy Independence Day

Back
Top Bottom