Independence Day 2021

Thanks, Derek. God Bless America and the members of our military that protect our country and our way of life everyday!

Gosh Dang it !!!!!!

Today we could clearly hear distant random firearms shooting .

..... and possibly some of that was even maybe some explosive firework sounds!!!

= that sound of "freedom" was certainly "music to the ears".

No complaints, other than imaybe the wife and I wished we heard more!

(But then again, the day is far from over.... and i think I may have either just heard a distant m80 or possibly a freedom-cannon being fired off)

Have fun and keep all your limbs accounted for NES

:)

5cc80af7c1d5e7eb4f3dbe6d9fa164c5830580b32fda6c9755540cb7091b2e42.jpg

Hat tip: Instpundit readers Winston Smith and rbj

On behalf of NES, the moderators and I would like everyone to enjoy this weekend and remember what it means.

🇺🇲

I'm amazed at how people treat the Flag and National Anthem, their ignorance of what it stands for and the men and women who died defending it ticks me off.
Celebrate the 4th and let Freedom ring!
View attachment 498800
Well just think if the Chinese were taking our sailors now and forcing them into service like in 1812.... Biden would compliment them... have his son be on the board of trustees of a company that did business with them... and cnn would say how much better they have it in China...

Well just think if the Chinese were taking our sailors now and forcing them into service like in 1812.... Biden would compliment them... have his son be on the board of trustees of a company that did business with them... and cnn would say how much better they have it in China...
The corruption of the Biden family is epic but according to the media and the FBI there's nothing to see here, move along.

Back
Top Bottom