Indiana cop visits school to teach kids how to be good police -- then accidentally shoots one of them

mikeyp

NES Member
Only cops should have guns

1668793496857.png

An Indiana police officer this week visited the South Vermillion High School to teach children about how to be good law enforcement officials -- but he wound up accidentally shooting one of his prospective pupils.

Local news station WTHI-TV reports that the shooting occurred during a visit to the school on Thursday morning in which the officer, who has been identified as Tim Dispennett, was running a drill with students on how police handle a purported "bad guy."

It was at this point that the officer's weapon accidentally discharged and resulted in the injury of one student, who was not severely hurt.

Cannot imagine how quick the trial would be if it weren’t a cop who shot the kid.

I wish they would call it what it is, a negligent discharge, rather than the “cop is innocent” term of accidental discharge.

Law suit against gun manufacturer in 3…2…

Last edited:
Cannot imagine how quick the trial would be if it weren’t a cop who shot hbd kid.

I wish they would call it what it is, a negligent discharge, rather than the “cop is innocent” term of accidental discharge.

Law suit against gun manufacturer in 3…2…
I like the Middlesex DA's term - "Accident for which no criminal charges are appropriate".

Only cops should have guns

View attachment 687755

An Indiana police officer this week visited the South Vermillion High School to teach children about how to be good law enforcement officials -- but he wound up accidentally shooting one of his prospective pupils.

Local news station WTHI-TV reports that the shooting occurred during a visit to the school on Thursday morning in which the officer, who has been identified as Tim Dispennett, was running a drill with students on how police handle a purported "bad guy."

It was at this point that the officer's weapon accidentally discharged and resulted in the injury of one student, who was not severely hurt.y

Look at this way. They’re definitely gonna say this was a school shooting And only police can Have guns.

I’m trying to imagine what my excuse should be if I was the officer who shot the kid…. I probably chalk it up to “it was just a bad day at the office”

If i was a surgeon and I killed somebody I’d say the same thing.

I do give this officer points for not shooting himself. That would’ve been really embarrassing….

This is one of the reasons you don't let cops train at you gun range.Why did this F^*ktard have to draw his weapon?
If your going to show the kids how to shoot the family dog bring in a blue training gun.
If this officer is lucky he was carrying a sig p320 and he’ll say it just went off on its own. I can’t think of any valid, sane reason the officer’s firearm should have been drawn for this presentation.

Back
Top Bottom