Inexpensive AR magazine vest/rig

Hi everybody!

I recently purchased this rig (VISM AK47 Chest Rig Holds 6 Magazines Nylon Black) to hold AK mags. I'm surprised at how rugged and high quality it is. I would like something similar for my AR, though I've yet to find a similar, comparatively priced and produced product.

Does anybody here have anything they would recommend in terms of an inexpensive, well-made (relative to price) AR magazine carrier?

Thanks for your time and help!

Regards,

- Phil -

condor shit works OK. lady atilla and i both ran condor gear when we did the hora dolor II. hers held up but mine had some of the stitching rip out and i peed shotgun shells all over the clubhouse floor. it was the third time i'd ever worn the rig.

YMMV but i contacted the company about it and they didn't give a shit, no response at all. dickheads.

condor shit works OK. lady atilla and i both ran condor gear when we did the hora dolor II. hers held up but mine had some of the stitching rip out and i peed shotgun shells all over the clubhouse floor. it was the third time i'd ever worn the rig.

YMMV but i contacted the company about it and they didn't give a shit, no response at all. dickheads.
Did you check your spam box?

Back
Top Bottom