Inline fab question

Never had any issue with delivery from Inline Fabrication. IIRC, order early in the week, arrives before the weekend. Of course, with USPS in the mix, all bets are off on how that works for you.

IMO, they have enough mount variants that it wouldn't be easy for a local shop to stock enough to sell them within a reasonable amount of time.

Never had any issue with delivery from Inline Fabrication. IIRC, order early in the week, arrives before the weekend. Of course, with USPS in the mix, all bets are off on how that works for you.

IMO, they have enough mount variants that it wouldn't be easy for a local shop to stock enough to sell them within a reasonable amount of time.
This, he has mounts for almost every press out there, hell he even had one for my Wilson case trimmer.

i just realized i've used one of their press risers for several years now. reloaded for 45 years without it and the moment i used it after installing, i was beating my head against the wall wondering why i waited so long to get it. literally one of the most useful reloading accessories i've ever gotten. i believe i saw @EddieCoyle post about it, or put up a pic with one in the background once that got my wheels spinning to look into it.

They've always shipped fast to me and have good directions. I also use the skylight on my Dillon and it's really useful.

Back
Top Bottom