Inline Fabrication

How the hell am I just learning about Inline Fabrication? Been reloading about 12 years and never heard of them. Yes, sadly I’m still using a single stage. But I’m so freakin pumped to get the auto eject set up for my Hornady LNL classic. With amount I’ve been shooting and thus reloading the last year it’s gonna save a decent amount of time.

And yes I need to upgrade to progressive. Soon enough.

How the hell am I just learning about Inline Fabrication? Been reloading about 12 years and never heard of them. Yes, sadly I’m still using a single stage. But I’m so freakin pumped to get the auto eject set up for my Hornady LNL classic. With amount I’ve been shooting and thus reloading the last year it’s gonna save a decent amount of time.

And yes I need to upgrade to progressive. Soon enough.
You have to blame their marketing team.

I've been eyeballing their stuff for a while, especially the auto eject for the LNL classic. Be sure to keep is updated on it!

the wall mount for caliber conversions for my XL650 is the bee's knees, even the little tabs they make for the shell plate pins are a huge difference in effectiveness.
i was eyeballing their wall mount bin and bracket system. Along with thier quick mount brackets and wall hanger . Be a good way to get my presses up out of the way when not in use.

I've been eyeballing their stuff for a while, especially the auto eject for the LNL classic. Be sure to keep is updated on it!

It’s well worth it. I processed about 900pcs of 9mm brass last night. Honestly cut the time in half, well it felt like it anyway. Well worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom