Instructors: MSP Instructor cert, and help with NRA

Hey all, I have been a certified basic pistol instructor with the NRA since January, however, they twice sent me the wrong certification. First I was sent the Assistant Shotgun cert, I got in touch with them, and promptly received the Shotgun Instructor cert... Well this too was a problem seeing as I am a Basic Pistol instructor. I got in touch with them yet again, and they told me it would come within a month. Now it's April. I have left 3 voice mails, and an email, and received NOTHING.

I am checking out of here in 3 weeks to go on active duty for a year and was hoping to get my app sent in to the MSP so I could hopefully have it all in by this summer, and hopefully run a few family members through the course while on leave. Do they NEED a copy of my certificate? Can I just enclose a note with my instructor number? Also, anybody have a contact in the NRA that I can get in touch with because this has become completely ridiculous.

Thanks,

Mike

Do they NEED a copy of my certificate? Can I just enclose a note with my instructor number?
I believe the MSP needs proof you are a certified instructor. To the best of my knowledge, the NRA does not provide a service that would allow the MSP to easily confirm your instructor status given your member number.

Back
Top Bottom