• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Interview in Salem, MA

Just happy you are still alive.

Yeah, if card was printed you should be done. Never heard of that stuff happening after card was printed.

The people I know who got Salem cards recently have not mentioned waiting after PD had the card.

Salem sucks they might be blowing smoke/turtling. Not much you can do.

Couldn't do anything with the Witch burning thing you people use to do in the past?

Hi all, I have an updated question regarding the Salem application process. I tracked the progress of my application with the state and they said the card was activated and mailed to the local police station. I followed up with the firearms officer who said I still had to wait for a Dpt. of Mental Health and a fingerprint search of national records.

Surely this would have been done by the state before they activated and sent it out? Or is this a cravat Salem adds to the process?
The card is on his desk. He will sort through the paperwork in the next week or two and call or mail it to you "when he gets around to it"
Waiting for BLANK is just cover for its sitting on my desk and I do not care enough about you to get it
GL

Couldn't do anything with the Witch burning thing you people use to do in the past?
PCYC+Burgee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom