• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Introducing The Rail Hanger

richc

NES Member
Hey all,

I've been working on this product for a few years on and off. I was looking for something that was simple, effective and allowed users to have the ability to meet firearm storage requirements across the country. Something that allowed folks in free states to use it as a quick and easy storage medium. Or for those with children in the home, "family harmony" issues or legal storage requirements to store and secure their long gun.

There are two components. The (SMB) Security Mounting Block is attached to a door or wall. We strongly recommend attaching it to a wall stud when to provide strong security. The Rail Riser attaches to the picatinny rail of your long gun. On the website we show a shotgun, AR-15 and Tavor mounted.

There's a spot for a long shackled padlock (not included) to lock the long gun into the SMB. And there's a channel on the backside that allows for the use of a steel security cable that can be inserted through the action to prevent firing (also not included).

They are now available for purchase at www.railhanger.com. Retail price is $69.99. However, as we're new and figuring out the webstore and all, use the discount code "NES2020" and receive 20% off your first order.

The Rail Hanger components are made from 6061-T6 aluminum and manufactured in the USA! And recently we received our finalized patent on the design.

So, please all let me know what you think. All questions welcome. And feedback on the webstore and buying experience appreciated. Please PM me here on NES.

Rail Hanger: SOS - Support, Obscure, Secure

Best

Rich

www.railhanger.com

1593545785596.png

Back
Top Bottom