• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is everything out of stock?

basscatfrank

NES Member
The wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I had been thinking about a 12ga bullpup so I started looking. I decided upon a RIA VRBP-100. Nope, out of stock everywhere. So I tried looking for some other brands. Nope, none of those to be found either. Any firearm that I found interesting was harder to find than an honest democrat. It seems that the internet cupboard is bare. Has anyone seen one of these in a local shop?

Good luck man, ur so late to the party the DJ has packed up and left. Most dealers can't even order guns from distributers they only get the option to bring in what they're allocated by their sales rep. Even if you did get the shotgun, you'll have to sell your third leg to buy a box of buckshot or slugs lol

First problem is that you want a bullpup shotgun.

If that pops a chub for ya, here are some in stock

Maybe you can find A 18” 12G shotgun. It won’t be cheap. You are unlikely to find exactly what you are looking for. Good luck.

Was at The Gun Rack in Turners Falls and they had a RIA VR80 yesterday. They were absolutely slammed when I was there around 11. Who knows if it lasted the day.

There’s like 83 recent threads on this already. Yes - everything is out of stock unless you’re willing to pay a (at times substantial) premium.

The wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I had been thinking about a 12ga bullpup so I started looking. I decided upon a RIA VRBP-100. Nope, out of stock everywhere. So I tried looking for some other brands. Nope, none of those to be found either. Any firearm that I found interesting was harder to find than an honest democrat. It seems that the internet cupboard is bare. Has anyone seen one of these in a local shop?
Bruh, you ain’t gonna find shit.
Where have you been?

Not just guns and ammo either. Go try and find PT lumber, siding, roofing, or home freaking appliances; it’s all limited to no stock, or a 6-8 week wait.

You try Xmas with 5 kids and 2 grandkids dude
I hate supporting scalpers but Fleabay has Series S for $450 and up, a fair deal for the timeframe you need it in. Pre-owned was $459, just checked. If it runs like the X, it's a beast. Microsoft did a great job again, now to hunt for a Digital PS5 for Ratchet and Clank [rofl] Those go for$900 and up/

Want any normal ammo? Out of stock, out of luck.

Vista Outdoors reports $1 billion ammunition backlog - one year's worth. I'm sure this has been reported here before, sorry for repeat. But this is a staggering backlog.

Vista Outdoors owns a lotta ammo companies: American Eagle. Blazer. CCI. Federal. Speer. Remington. I'm sure they'll be working hard toward the individual shooters's best intersts.

BTW - I found 30 Luger ammo for $0.68/round and bought a case just on principle. I don't have a gun that shoots it. But I kinda want one. Never would go about it like this before. This shortage is the worst I've seen.

Last edited:
Want any normal ammo? Out of stock, out of luck.

Vista Outdoors reports $1 billion ammunition backlog - one year's worth. I'm sure this has been reported here before, sorry for repeat. But this is a staggering backlog.

Vista Outdoors owns a lotta ammo companies: American Eagle. Blazer. CCI. Federal. Speer. Remington. I'm sure they'll be working hard toward the individual shooters's best intersts.

BTW - I found 30 Luger ammo for $0.68/round and bought a case just on principle. I don't have a gun that shoots it. But I kinda want one. Never would go about it like this before. This shortage is the worst I've seen.
How long you been shooting?

Back
Top Bottom