• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is everything out of stock?

The wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I had been thinking about a 12ga bullpup so I started looking. I decided upon a RIA VRBP-100. Nope, out of stock everywhere. So I tried looking for some other brands. Nope, none of those to be found either. Any firearm that I found interesting was harder to find than an honest democrat. It seems that the internet cupboard is bare. Has anyone seen one of these in a local shop?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMWsO_-X7Y

Seriously tho... welcome to the party pal.... [rofl] Anything that fires 12G that isn't some kind of 28" + sporting gun or some weird f***o import that nobody has ever heard of... = unicorn tears.

You had a chance for a cheap 12G HD type gun, maybe in March, April, May.... now? The only way that's going to happen is paying too much on GB on the odd chance something comes up.

Was at The Gun Rack in Turners Falls and they had a RIA VR80 yesterday. They were absolutely slammed when I was there around 11. Who knows if it lasted the day.

The only thing saving guns from not flying out right now is the lack of ammo is driving down gun sales and people are having a sad because if they buy something they can't shoot it... or even if they can, they're paying $1/shot for the privilege.... I would be shocked if that thing is still there though, unless they're charging a GB level rape price for it.

No worries - I took the question the wrong way - and I see the point. I'm guessing !
Not crapping on you. Sorry came out bad. Just wondering since you said this was the worst. Thats all
Yep, get it. Read it differently, thank you for that. No worries!

Now that you say it, also wondering what some who have been around longer have seen, but my guess is the hostility to the 2nd Amendment is Clinton and after anyway...

Maybe you can find A 18” 12G shotgun. It won’t be cheap. You are unlikely to find exactly what you are looking for. Good luck.

This times a billion.

Not crapping on you. Sorry came out bad. Just wondering since you said this was the worst. Thats all

I haven't seen anything like this, across all popular calibers.

My God, people are shooting .40 !

Last one just 5.56 and anything AR including mags was full retard.

This one.. This one is different because unlike every other panic, it is everybody panicking this time, just not just the "gun nuts" and that's what's driving everything crazy out of whack..

Not too mention, Antifa and BLM stocking up.

No worries - I took the question the wrong way - and I see the point. I'm guessing !

Yep, get it. Read it differently, thank you for that. No worries!

Now that you say it, also wondering what some who have been around longer have seen, but my guess is the hostility to the 2nd Amendment is post-Clinton anyway...
Mass has been going after the second amendment since at least the 70s

You can always get a shotgun with a 28" barrel. You can either cut it yourself or take it to a Gunsmith. It should be cheap. 20min and it should be done.

Then you can order a bullpup stock like the ones these guys sell:

I have no idea if the final cost will be more expensive. But you will end up with a gun you can reverse back to the regular stock.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMWsO_-X7Y

Seriously tho... welcome to the party pal.... [rofl] Anything that fires 12G that isn't some kind of 28" + sporting gun or some weird f***o import that nobody has ever heard of... = unicorn tears.

You had a chance for a cheap 12G HD type gun, maybe in March, April, May.... now? The only way that's going to happen is paying too much on GB on the odd chance something comes up.

Check my links above, those bullpuppers are in stock [smile]

Now to find a retrograde 590....

My buddy was looking for a shottie and found a shop selling Mav 88's earlier this month. Supposedly they had a stock of 20+, sold within hours. So yea, nothing stays in stock.

I can't find garrotes anywhere...

You got to think outside the (tool) box.

Just say’n ...

🐯

I know greg at gfa on Natick usually gets the kel tec ks7

And I saw a couple of kel tec ksg’s at J&J arms in Dedham

But they are probably sold by now. Those two shops that I always see with new stock.

The places where I keep seeing guns where I think "wow, in stock that's amazing" are your big (hated, cut-throat) online retailers. Go shop and sign up for notifications from buds, grabagun, cheaper than dirt, similar. That's probably the fastest way to find what you want, still could be awhile but things show up there first. When they pop back in stock of course don't screw around, make sure you know what you want ahead of time, which FFL its heading to, so there is simply no question about checking out.

The only thing saving guns from not flying out right now is the lack of ammo is driving down gun sales and people are having a sad because if they buy something they can't shoot it... or even if they can, they're paying $1/shot for the privilege.... I would be shocked if that thing is still there though, unless they're charging a GB level rape price for it.

They actually had a decent supply of ammo in most calibers. Didn’t sound like it was cheap, and didn’t sound overly rapey either. Don’t know if they placed limits on how much you could buy, or if you had to buy a firearm in that caliber to even buy any ammo. I had gone up there looking to get a couple cases of 12 and 20 as it’s but dried up at Walmart.

They were also offering 10% of all Long Guns.
Had excellent stock of pistols, revolvers, bolt, lever and shotguns. Even had two 930 JM Pros.

When I was there, they already had hit the double digits in sales and had only been open a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom