• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is it just me or are there more MA staties out there?

MSP uniforms predate Nazi Germany. However, allegedly SS uniforms were modeled based on MSP uniforms. MSP winter and SS winter uniforms differ only in color. In the 30’s, we loved Germany and had a strong relationship despite WW1. Many Nazi attended our schools, including Nazi propagandist Ernst Franz Sedgwick Hanfstaengl who graduated from Harvard University and allegedly “designed” SS uniform. Allegedly his march patterns and songs for Brownshirt and Hitler Youth were based on his Harvard football fight songs. From what I understand, the proof has been lost to history, but regardless, the uniforms are identical, and MSP not only look like SS, but in my experience, some try to act like them too. In my experience the Revenuers (MSPR) in their late 20’s early 30’s try to act somewhat professionally. Those close to 60 are usually nice, but 40’s and 50’s are nuts. If you are getting pulled over by a 45 year old MSPR – you just never know what he’ll yell at you and what might set him off. He is likely to have a very short fuse and be extremely emotionally unstable. At first glance one might think they were molested or otherwise abused as children. But that cannot possibly be true for all of them. Can it? [rolleyes]

Last edited:
The "Original MSP Uniforms" were spruce green. Same cut that is used now. There is one on display at The MSP Academy, New Braintree.

I might have heard that before, but was not sure. Thanks for pointing it out.

RE: mark056

I am not sure what’s with all these SS haters. Not all of them butchered and tortured civilians. Some only did paperwork. [rolleyes]

Look, like any paramilitary, SS members too believed that their actions improve the world and are honorable and just. Many fought and died bravely defending Germany from the propaganda created “ the unprovoked slaughter of ethnic Germans by Poles”. Burning kids, women and elderly in churches, and improvised firing squads and hangings were not the only thing SS did. Most did not do that and the whole holocaust thing was reserved for even fewer. Of course I am not equating MSP with SS. But it is a paramilitary force and some of its members are acting like asshurt children on a power trip. Unfortunately those are the guys we (innocent civilians) mostly are forced to interact with. And every time we do they are attempting to steal our money. There is no valid reason to see or talk to MSP, unless he is investigating a murder, robbery, rape, etc., or is driving to/from said investigation. [wink]

MSP uniforms predate Nazi Germany. However, allegedly SS uniforms were modeled based on MSP uniforms. MSP winter and SS winter uniforms differ only in color. In the 30’s, we loved Germany and had a strong relationship despite WW1. Many Nazi attended our schools, including Nazi propagandist Ernst Franz Sedgwick Hanfstaengl who graduated from Harvard University and allegedly “designed” SS uniform. Allegedly his march patterns and songs for Brownshirt and Hitler Youth were based on his Harvard football fight songs. From what I understand, the proof has been lost to history, but regardless, the uniforms are identical, and MSP not only look like SS, but in my experience, some try to act like them too. In my experience the Revenuers (MSPR) in their late 20’s early 30’s try to act somewhat professionally. Those close to 60 are usually nice, but 40’s and 50’s are nuts. If you are getting pulled over by a 45 year old MSPR – you just never know what he’ll yell at you and what might set him off. He is likely to have a very short fuse and be extremely emotionally unstable. At first glance one might think they were molested or otherwise abused as children. But that cannot possibly be true for all of them. Can it? [rolleyes]

Ever seen the departed the Matt Damon asks the other guy why he likes coming to work like he's dressed to invade Poland?

I honestly think a few of them have a death wish with the way they drive and park the cars.

-Mike

Theres one spot they sit on the lowell connector, probably the stupidest place they could be besides similar spots in one of the boston tunnels. Right before you connect to 495, theres an onramp where you get on from the mickey ward circle you have to merge left pretty quick to head toward 495 while route 3 traffic has to merge right to take an exit, and the cop sits right there in the middle of the lines where it forks. I see people fly through that spot where they park far too often.

Back
Top Bottom