• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is the Mill famous?

Gun owners are some of the nicest people I am not sure how much nicer you want them to be.

Some are a**holes, but that is the same everywhere. For the most part they are good people.
I’ve met many more a**h***s in a month than a lifetime of gun owners. Not implying we are perfect. Respect is a two way street not forgetting most everyone is armed. May not like somebody but this ain’t the place to start any shit.

They banned me a few years ago because my commentaries to their columnists pissed off too many subscribers. [rockon] After Trump won I was having a field day with the likes of Yvonne Abraham, Mikey Cohen, Renee Graham, Shank Shaunessey, Dupes Dupont, etc. I still have the email from Jason Tuomey telling me I was cancelled for violating their posting policy, when I asked him to show me what I posted that violated their policy he just kept emailing me their policy. I cut and pasted replies to my rebuttals from subscribers telling me they hoped I died, would shoot myself and Trump, etc. and asked how they were allowed when I never posted or talked shit to the snowflakes. Total hypocrites like all Leftists.
In your first sentence you misspelled ‘communist.’

One Eye Jack may recall a fewer years back there was a reporter who wanted to do a story on Concord Rod and Gun Club being in the heart of American history. We discussed it at a board meeting one night and decided that Henry who was president at the time was going to turn that reporter away with no interview. None of us was willing to get into that fight if it went sideways later on. They can’t be trusted. EVER!!
I do forget what paper it was poking around.
Well, I'm still a life member of the Cr&G Club having joined about 50 years ago. Maybe that pres. was Henry Berlied. Anyway, when the old mill buildings on Bradford St., Beharell St., and 152 Comm.Ave. (known for the Nashoba Brook Bakery) in West Concord were part of our "empire" we were years building them out into spaces for light manufacturing, offices, art studios and so on. I had interviews with the local newspapers who told the world that we were taking West Concord from the other side if the tracks to a place where small businesses really wanted to be. That helped me draw tenants. As an example, the second floor over the Bakery alone filled right up with 23 tenants. So those interviews were a plus for me. Jack.

I can't imagine that any kind of behavior (good, bad or indifferent) is going to sway the Boston Globe DimocRAT newspaper lady away from her goal of writing a flaming nasty hit piece on The Mill. It's what her bosses and readers want... and they shall get it! However, should Hell freeze over and she writes a "feel good" gun story instead, expect to see her in the unemployment line the very next day. [laugh]
I mean, their conclusions have already been drawn. It’s not like there is any actual journalism going on here. They’re just looking to get a comment from someone to make it look like they did some actual leg work. Smoke and mirrors.

Well, I'm still a life member of the Cr&G Club having joined about 50 years ago. Maybe that pres. was Henry Berlied. Anyway, when the old mill buildings on Bradford St., Beharell St., and 152 Comm.Ave. (known for the Nashoba Brook Bakery) in West Concord were part of our "empire" we were years building them out into spaces for light manufacturing, offices, art studios and so on. I had interviews with the local newspapers who told the world that we were taking West Concord from the other side if the tracks to a place where small businesses really wanted to be. That helped me draw tenants. As an example, the second floor over the Bakery alone filled right up with 23 tenants. So those interviews were a plus for me. Jack.
Funny you mention Beharell St, i spent a lot of time over at 50? (Where the parking lot would flood if we had a lot of rain). I had a client in the late 90s (97-99?) That rented the unit w/dock next to the adult mental health / retard factory that was back there. (I think it was some kind of day facility) .

And a vehicle to hype the red sox and trash Kraft. Henry and his empty wife are obsessed with Kraft

Linda pizzuti is a hooker, an expensive one.
I saw the two of them dining outside in Boston a few years back. It honestly looked like a 40 year old woman taking her elderly mother out to lunch. He’s a weird looking dude.

I mean, their conclusions have already been drawn. It’s not like there is any actual journalism going on here. They’re just looking to get a comment from someone to make it look like they did some actual leg work. Smoke and mirrors.
They are probably going to go with two angles (I won't type them here)
But it will not be good
Nothing illegal of course but it would be very easy to write a story that gets clicks and scares the Globe base

I saw the two of them dining outside in Boston a few years back. It honestly looked like a 40 year old woman taking her elderly mother out to lunch. He’s a weird looking dude.
And you didn’t peacefully protest?

Funny you mention Beharell St, i spent a lot of time over at 50? (Where the parking lot would flood if we had a lot of rain). I had a client in the late 90s (97-99?) That rented the unit w/dock next to the adult mental health / retard factory that was back there. (I think it was some kind of day facility) .
When I joined Dovre Ski Binding way back when to expand their product line to include many other ski products we were in the three story building at #20. When Slida Units moved out of #40 we bought that and built the 12,000 sf whs at #30. The Boyntons have torn down all of #50 and built it up as mixed use. Have you seen it? Jack.

When I joined Dovre Ski Binding way back when to expand their product line to include many other ski products we were in the three story building at #20. When Slida Units moved out of #40 we bought that and built the 12,000 sf whs at #30. The Boyntons have torn down all of #50 and built it up as mixed use. Have you seen it? Jack.
I just looked at it on Google Maps it looks like one of those urbanized things with the condos and shops in one big building! Wow, totally different layout.

I just looked at it on Google Maps it looks like one of those urbanized things with the condos and shops in one big building! Wow, totally different layout.
Sure is. They spent years designing it and getting it permitted. I'm told that their retail operations are not doing too well because #50 is sort of "hidden" back there with no frontage. We sold #30 and#40 years ago and the owners have not developed them for maybe that reason. Retail needs frontage. Unless you're a FFL. LOL. Jack.

. The Mugars, Yawkeys, Bochs, Leventhals, etc. all put tons of money into real philanthropy building physical things to advance arts, science, culture, public goods, while Henry has thrown a few dimes at baloney charities. He sucks as an owner and the Disneyfication of the Sox is sickening.
I know for a fact that Ernie Boch Jr.'s public charitable works are but a fraction of what he does quietly and without fanfare.

Love him or hate him, and if you have ever spent any time with him you'll find he is quite interesting and a bona fide musician on top of it.

One of the things he did, very quietly and without many knowing of it was this.... remember the guy who got stabbed to death at a Bertucci's a couple of years ago? He was trying to intervene on behalf of a woman that was in trouble, he got up from his own meal leaving his wife at the table to try to help a woman in obvious trouble.... and got killed for his efforts.

The mans widow was in danger, actually she was going to lose her house. NBC Boston did a story on it.

You want to know who got out their checkbook and donated 30K to help pay off the mortgage?

EBJ did.

And that is just one of several hundred things he has done, some big, some small

I know for a fact that Ernie Boch Jr.'s public charitable works are but a fraction of what he does quietly and without fanfare.

Love him or hate him, and if you have ever spent any time with him you'll find he is quite interesting and a bona fide musician on top of it.

One of the things he did, very quietly and without many knowing of it was this.... remember the guy who got stabbed to death at a Bertucci's a couple of years ago? He was trying to intervene on behalf of a woman that was in trouble, he got up from his own meal leaving his wife at the table to try to help a woman in obvious trouble.... and got killed for his efforts.

The mans widow was in danger, actually she was going to lose her house. NBC Boston did a story on it.

You want to know who got out their checkbook and donated 30K to help pay off the mortgage?

EBJ did.

And that is just one of several hundred things he has done, some big, some small
He’s definitely a strange dude. Strange doesn’t necessarily mean bad. He did host a Trump fundraiser at one of his mansions IIRC, so he can’t be that bad.

i believe we, as gun owners, need to hold ourselves to a higher standard of behavior. much the same as many members of nes believe the police should. it certainly doesn't hurt the cause.
agreed 100%. We can't control what others do but we can control what we do. If that is being interpreted as week then so be it. I consider that an advantage. What i put out is not for the entertainment of others, just my own.

Ernie was a couple years behind me at Norwood HS, he graduated from Berklee School of Music and reluctantly joined Daddy in the car business when he figured out he was a broke musician. We lived behind Boch Toyota and my Mother loved Ernie Sr. and would only buy Toyota's from him. Ernie Jr. used to have a huge summer party for all the Boston Celeb's , beautiful people back in the day at his compound in Norwood. Yes he thru a Trump rally party and he's pretty conservative. He sold the dealership's years ago and made a fortune, his true love is music.

If I had Musk, FU money I would buy the Red Sox and fire all the stat nerds and buy the Globe and go thru it with a flame thrower. I would thoroughly enjoy personally firing all the leftist puke writers and belittling them during their exit interviews. Then I would hire/syndicate writers like Victor Davis Hanson, Curt Schlickter, Howie Carr, Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter, and convince Curt Shilling to return to Ma. and install him as Editor. I would relish in the chaos and heads exploding around The People's Republic. [rockon]

Ernie was a couple years behind me at Norwood HS, he graduated from Berklee School of Music and reluctantly joined Daddy in the car business when he figured out he was a broke musician. We lived behind Boch Toyota and my Mother loved Ernie Sr. and would only buy Toyota's from him. Ernie Jr. used to have a huge summer party for all the Boston Celeb's , beautiful people back in the day at his compound in Norwood. Yes he thru a Trump rally party and he's pretty conservative. He sold the dealership's years ago and made a fortune, his true love is music.
I miss Kramer the Magical Donkey

Absolutely. What I went after beaudet for was his absolute obsession with getting a hands free driving bill passed in Massachusetts. He was at Boston fox before wcvb and he did the same piece with the same biased interviewees probably a dozen times over 6 years. He’d bring up the state of 3000 deaths from distracted driving and cell phones. The distracted driving stat encompasses putting on make up, cell phones, eating, etc it wasn’t only cell phone use. He’s purposely lied though and was obsessed with activist journalism to get the bill passed. He’d bring on the parents of a kid how died using a cell phone driving. He’d leave out that the kid dropped the cell phone on the passenger floor and was reaching to pick it up when he crashed. He died because he was dumb, not because of a cell phone.

the media will absolutely lift quotes out of context etc to push their agenda. Probably the most recent egregious one was the false one of trump fine people regarding the Charlottesville Virginia stuff. Trump was talking about the non violent people protesting for and against the statue removals but the media used his words to say he was praising the racist moron tiki torch douchebags. The full clip shows he clearly condemned them but the media lied.
A fine example of this BS activist journalism was the late 1980's CBS 60 Minutes piece on the Audi 5000 Sudden Acceleration Issue:

The Audi story is by now, dismally familiar. "Sudden acceleration" accidents occurred when the transmission was shifted out of "park." The driver always insisted he was standing on the brake, but after the crash the brakes always worked perfectly. A disproportionate number of accidents involved drivers new to the vehicle. When an idiot-proof shift was installed so that a driver could not shift out of park if his foot was on the accelerator, reports of sudden acceleration plummeted.

But a story to the effect that cars accelerate when drivers step on the accelerator doesn't boost television ratings or jury verdicts. And driver error is understandably hard to accept for a mother whose errant foot killed her sixyearold son. So with the help of such mothers, CAS and CBS knitted together a tissue of conjecture, insinuation and calumny. The car's cruise control was at fault. Or maybe the electronic idle. Or perhaps the transmission.

"60 Minutes," in one of journalism's most shameful hours, gave air time in November 1986 to a self-styled expert who drilled a hole in an Audi transmission and pumped in air at high pressure. Viewers didn't see the drill or the pump—just the doctored car blasting off like a rocket.

So basically, nothing has changed in the last 35 years.

"As always, should you be caught or killed, NES will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This DVR will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, "

Take one for the team, seduce her, turn her pro2A, she writes a puff piece on the Mill changing hearts and minds of wine soaked neurotic soccer moms in the wealthy western suburbs of Boston...

It's a sacrifice NES is willing for your to make for us.

He is very strange looking. Besides his looks, he’s a weirdo person too, a social odd ball. You’d think he had Asperger’s with his personality.

Ok Jack, I have to ask. Who the f*** is Meghan?
Megan is a 31 yo white Goffins Cockatoo who was born in Brewer, Maine. She's not a "pet", but a member of the family who has to be in on everything. I let her sneak in a post every now and again as long as she watches her language. Right now she's yelling for me to open the doors to the sun room so that she can go sit in the sun and preen. Jack.

Gun owners are some of the nicest people I am not sure how much nicer you want them to be.

Some are a**holes, but that is the same everywhere. For the most part they are good people.
iu

i believe we, as gun owners, need to hold ourselves to a higher standard of behavior. much the same as many members of nes believe the police should. it certainly doesn't hurt the cause.
This is like thinking being nice to Iran will make them not fund terrorism.

Like the vile scum Iranians, the media are vile scum. They hate you. They hate me. Nothing you do or say will make them not want us destroyed.

They can get f***ED. There is no rationalizing with liberals. They are cancer. They made these rules, and now they can blow me.

This is like thinking being nice to Iran will make them not fund terrorism.

Like the vile scum Iranians, the media are vile scum. They hate you. They hate me. Nothing you do or say will make them not want us destroyed.

They can get f***ED. There is no rationalizing with liberals. They are cancer. They made these rules, and now they can blow me.
Now tell us how you really think about it. LOL. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom