Is the SW1911 9mm pro series worth the $$$

You not pay for accuracy, which is very good. You pay for brand and craft
I think this is more for yourself then for reason, every time when you buy something not best you regret later and will loose money when sell it
Go for the best as you can afford and you get good feeling every time when take it in your hands
We are not soldiers and do not need pistols for war, we need them for pleasure and fun

I like mine alot. I've never had a malfunction in mine that wasn't either directly attributable to garbage ammo (during the most recent shortage) or blatant limp-wristing by a new shooter. Not sure if I'd pay full retail for a new one, but if you can find a decently priced used one, it's definitely worth picking up.

I'm considering selling mine to put the money towards a Dan Wesson Pointman 9. I haven't had any issues with mine. Functions great with HP or RN ammo and very accurate. I just like the all stainless finish/parts on the DW.

Mine was good... 7000 rounds and a season of USPSA without a single issue. (Except the dummy holding the gun) Sold it to pay for another build to a good Single Stack shooter down south who was going to use it as a back up.... last I spoke he's put another 5k plus through it without an issue

How many times should it need to go back to the factory?

And it's still not working right, BTW...

Oh, I agree it sucks, I didn't mean to sound like it doesn't. I was just curious if it was resolved.... didn't see resolution in the thread, and it sounds like that's because it's still not right. What else have you had done?

Oh, I agree it sucks, I didn't mean to sound like it doesn't. I was just curious if it was resolved.... didn't see resolution in the thread, and it sounds like that's because it's still not right. What else have you had done?

Stuck it in the safe and shot my XDM and M&P 9 Pro in Production class instead...

Back
Top Bottom