Is there a gun show in Salem NH this weekend?

Lxpony

NES Member
The rockingham mall website says yes.. but I hadnt heard about it. Anyone?

The rockingham mall website says yes.. but I hadnt heard about it. Anyone?

According to a woman I spoke to at the track just now, there is SUPPOSED to be a show this week-end, but the people sponsoring it haven't called them back to confirm anything. The general manager at the track is waiting for a callback at this very moment...

P.S Rockingham Park...not Mall. http://www.rockinghampark.com/

Sounds like a NO-GO!

Give Terry Goode at Collector's in Pelham a call. If he doesn't know about it or isn't planning on being there, you can bet it's not going to happen. [Terry rents lots of tables at ALL MA/NH shows, so although he has NOTHING to do with planning the events, you can use him as a barometer.]

Setup for the gun shows is the Friday before (today!) starting in the early evening, so it's more than "a bit late" for the promoter to not get back to the host site!!

Sounds like a NO-GO!

Give Terry Goode at Collector's in Pelham a call. If he doesn't know about it or isn't planning on being there, you can bet it's not going to happen. [Terry rents lots of tables at ALL MA/NH shows, so although he has NOTHING to do with planning the events, you can use him as a barometer.]

Setup for the gun shows is the Friday before (today!) starting in the early evening, so it's more than "a bit late" for the promoter to not get back to the host site!!

Did that before I called the Park..HE says he hadn't heard anything about it and he's only right up 38 a bit....

That's why I suggested giving him a call! [wink]

In this case, I wouldn't recommend wasting the time doing any more recon or even stopping by there over the weekend!

Just went by there on my way to Home Depot - definately nothing going on there from what I could see.

Back
Top Bottom