• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there a Plymouth gun show his weekend?

I personally have not seen much of reloading stuff at any of the mass gun shows. Last I seen anything decent was holbrook show few years back. Ok prices on cast boolits and primers for 25/1k. I'm thinking of going tomorrow but the "flea market " description has me saying........nooooooooo

Or presses and dies?
How about 7.62x54R Mosin feed?

Given the reviews so far that's just about all that'll get me there.

I was there at 3pm today... not many people at all. Agree with the above comment about flea market stuff. I did notice reloading supplies but I don't reload so I cant tell you what was really there or how much, I did see primers and other stuff... sorry for not being able to provide details
I was talking with a guy at Precision Armaments Werks and he said it was busy in the morning but slowed way down after Noon. Ammo prices were high ($20 9mm, $12-16 for 20rd box's of $5.56). There was 22lr there as well but did not note price. Swung by Outback Arms on my way home... their ammo prices were actually a little higher [rolleyes]. Didn't buy anything at either but I had a nice time and looked at a lot of guns. A Winchester 30-30 lever action is probably in my future.

There was one dealer, just to the left as you walk in, that had 1 lb bottles of Alliant for $22.00. He had Power Pistol, Unique, Bullseye, Red Dot and some others. CCI 500 primers $38.00 PER 1k. Another dealer had a few bottles of the same powder for a dollar more and someone else had the CCI 500 primers for $39.95. Not a lot in the way of re-loadable pistol bullets. I was thinking about getting back into re-loading but don't know if those prices are any good or not so I didn't buy.

There was one guy on the right in the back that had some Tula 5.56 for $8.00 per box of 20 right next to some PMC X-trac, I believe, that was $10 per box of 20. Otherwise all the 5.56 and 223 seemed to be in the $10 to $15 per box range. Case lots we not any better.

I actually saw one guy selling Winchester WWB 40 165 gr in 100 round value packs for $77.50. A couple rows over someone else was selling the same WWB for $50 per box.

It amazes me as to what people try to get away with.

Or presses and dies?
How about 7.62x54R Mosin feed?

Given the reviews so far that's just about all that'll get me there.

I saw 880 round crates of 7.62x54r price was $275. Passed on a nice Ruger Blackhawk Convertible that had the 9mm cylinder having second thoughts on that decision. Spoke with SKS Ray, 50BMG, Flotter390.

Not even close to 600 tables. If it weren't for 6 or 7 regular dealers the whole show was nothing more than flea market junk.This promoters price keeps going up and the quality of the shows keeps getting worse. Save you money and plan a road trip to some of the local shops.

This one sucked, felt like I walked into a graveyard. No one there, but at least the turf kept my feet comfortable:)

Went today payed 12$ to walk around and not buy any thing was looking for a pitol grip stock for my 870 ammo was still a bit high

I was there at 3pm today... not many people at all. Agree with the above comment about flea market stuff. I did notice reloading supplies but I don't reload so I cant tell you what was really there or how much, I did see primers and other stuff... sorry for not being able to provide details
I was talking with a guy at Precision Armaments Werks and he said it was busy in the morning but slowed way down after Noon. Ammo prices were high ($20 9mm, $12-16 for 20rd box's of $5.56). There was 22lr there as well but did not note price. Swung by Outback Arms on my way home... their ammo prices were actually a little higher [rolleyes]. Didn't buy anything at either but I had a nice time and looked at a lot of guns. A Winchester 30-30 lever action is probably in my future.

guess we were there at the same time.... creepy. lol

The show sucked. What was there 11 "gun" dealers? I love going to shows but they need to have more dealers to keep the interest...

Back
Top Bottom