Is there a rally in Springfield Friday?

Yes Hampden county 2a coalition (soon to be western mass 2a coalition) will be there with a rally. Bryan will be outside coordinating events and the rest of us will be rotating through between inside and out, depending on speaking schedule etc.

Those of us the went to the meeting agreed to meet at 9:30. I haven't talked to a few of the guys yet but figured that would be a good start. As for end time... It's the same moving target they are using, TBD.

Went to the GOAL metting last night. He said the be polite, dress well no signs inside and be ready for the other side to try to piss you off but stay calm. Best idea was to get as many women to go as we can.

Thinking of bringing a pre ban usgi mag as a prop, anyone think that is a bad idea?

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I don't see a way that it makes a positve statement given the crowd and can see a lot of twisted panties over it.

Thinking of bringing a pre ban usgi mag as a prop, anyone think that is a bad idea?

Mike

If you think its a good idea go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see a way that it makes a positve statement given the crowd and can see a lot of twisted panties over it.

Twisted panties aren't always a bad thing.

I dont see any law Id be in violation of. 269 10j was the only thing I could think of and an empty magazine shouldnt violate that.

Mike

Im also thinking of bringing a zip lock baggy with 00 buck pellets and a single 55gr bullet to demonstrate how absurd linskys assertation is that ars are some how more "dangerous" than shotguns.

Mike

Mike

If you can make a viable point that the anti's can wrap their heads around, go for it! Maybe draw the beer analogy; that it causes xx many deaths but nobody tells you that you can't buy a thirty rack..

Went to the GOAL metting last night. He said the be polite, dress well no signs inside and be ready for the other side to try to piss you off but stay calm. Best idea was to get as many women to go as we can.

Please, PLEASE convince/coerce your ladies to join you! This is so important and I whole heartedly believe it will make the difference.

My fiance unfortunately has class.

Im thinking of going heavy on the props, so im not just the 247th guy talking...

Mike

Go for it if you can make it work. I only went to the first but I can tell you that the audience/panel gets bored after awhile. Anything you can do to be memorable and on point, do it!

I went to the GOAL meeting last night but had to leave early due to a family emergency. I plan on bringing a couple of people around lunch time. I am not a good public speaker. I am curious on how we can let it be known that we are in support of 2A

Mike

Bring everything you think will help make your case. I used a Preban and a 80% at the rally to make my point. They will stop at nothing to take our rights away so why should then getting their panties in a bunch matter. **** them!

So I just counted out 83 pages of the citizens petitions that are going to be entered in to the record tomorrow. Hopefully this show that we are more than just a couple guys pounding our chest saying don't take our guns. Let them argue with this list when it is entered.

Dan Allie also told me tonight that S&W will be running a shuttle all day from their place to the rally. I guess they are pushing this hearing big time on their end and executives will be speaking.

Back
Top Bottom