• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there ANY .380 out there?

Wild, Wonderfull West Virginia! FREE AT LAST!!
I was getting ready for some range time Friday morning and ran out to grab some extra rounds. .45 acp and .38 was hard enough but there was zero .380 after four stops!
I'm down to about five magazines of Cor-Bon between my Betetta Cheetah and Mauser HSc.
Anyone seen anything in stores?

[laugh2]

I'd love to see the inside of that store some day... I live about a 1/3 of a mile up the road and yet the "CLOSED" sign is always in the door.

Fairground traders has alot of hard to find ammo and are real nice people. Usually their open from 10am to 2pm and sometimes later.

I found 41 mag and other hard to find ammo there like 32-20. Also they have a great collection of used shotguns.

Nice little shop to find treasures in.

K&R Sport in Hudson has .380 and .45ACP, but he is limiting the number of boxes you can buy in one trip.

I'll head up to Walpole and check WallyWorld, I'm in North Attleboro.
I am so sorry I didn't stock up on this stuff when I could but all I had back then was the HSc. The Cheetah deffinately upped my .380 use.
Thanks for the info.
BTW, please enlighten me on DSG in Pittsfield. I am heading out that direction in a few weeks. Worth the stop?

8:20 last night Bass Pro had no .380 in stock and I bought the last two boxes of .30SPL they had.
I drove up tp Walpole WallyWorld and found 2 100 rd packs of WW white box for $30+ each and grabbed 'em both. Thanks! I swear, the more I shoot that little Beretta Cheetah the more I like it.

Fairground Trader

Fairground traders has alot of hard to find ammo and are real nice people. Usually their open from 10am to 2pm and sometimes later.

I found 41 mag and other hard to find ammo there like 32-20. Also they have a great collection of used shotguns.

Nice little shop to find treasures in.

The store hours may have been cut back in the last 6 months as the wife has been ill.

I saw a few boxes at Four Seasons yesterday when I was there to buy some other ammo. (I don't have anything in .380.) No idea on the price; it wasn't marked.

I just got back from helping a vendor setup for tomorrow's show at the Lunenburg Sportsman's Club, the guy had plenty of .380 (and just about everything else). [smile]

Back
Top Bottom