• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is there any way of going to your last post ???

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Is there any way of going to your last post ???

I'm talking about a thread that has like 15 or 30 pages and I know I posted in it, but, I can't remember what page I was on.

I would like to go to my post and then read the other posts from where I posted. The way I have to do it right now is go to post one and scroll through every page till I get to my post and then go from there.

That means sometimes scrolling through like 15 pages till I get to my post and with some threads there are allready 15 pages after my post if it's a hot topic. [smile]

So is there a way that I am missing ???

My Profile > Find All Posts. That will get you all of your posts. Then just look for the thread that you want. Of course, if it's an old thread, that's less than helpful.

My Profile > Find All Posts. That will get you all of your posts. Then just look for the thread that you want. Of course, if it's an old thread, that's less than helpful.

Then at the top of the Thread, not page, you can search the Thread - Advanced Search by user

OK that worked, thanks. I would think that there would be something right in the thread that you could punch in and go to your last post, but this works OK.

Then at the top of the Thread, not page, you can search the Thread - Advanced Search by user

OK I tryed that but it just froze the system up, I opened it and typed in "my post" and it froze it.

How would I do it using the AS ??

OK that worked, thanks. I would think that there would be something right in the thread that you could punch in and go to your last post, but this works OK.

Yeah, best workaround I could find. Not perfect, but so little in life is, eh?

Back
Top Bottom