Issued used firearm

When I started in a Pa. State agency, I was issued a used Sig229 DAK(.357Sig). After about 30 minutes , the Training Officer stated, Close up those cases and pass them to me. this is not right and left the room. After some time has passed, he returned with NIB 229's. I just work here.

Federal agency, I was issued a used Beretta 92FS.

First city department and another federal agency, we were issued new pistols. but carried a used Select-Fire H&KMP-5 (good times, to carry the MP-5, you had to fire 5 rounds single shot while the selector was in the full auto mode position).

First city department and another federal agency, we were issued new pistols. but carried a used Select-Fire H&KMP-5 (good times, to carry the MP-5, you had to fire 5 rounds single shot while the selector was in the full auto mode position).
I find that a passing familiarity with morse code makes it way easier to count shots in videos
(and in real life).

Although I can well believe it was more of a "rhythm thing" to actually operate the gun...

... I’m at the tail end of a academy. Yesterday the firearms unit ... issued us our Glocks. I noticed they were all dirty and had holster wear. ... Does it seem messed up that we’re going to be sent on the street with old guns? I assumed we would get brand new, in the box and get to break them in ourselves. ...
Do push ups until I get tired of looking at you.
(Tired yet?)

Back
Top Bottom