• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It’s always fun in the ER

Seen the cardiologist. Levels more or less “normal”. BP May have been low yesterday. Look like I get to go home after the spaghetti Special.

t

I am glad you are okay. Be well.
Years ago, my step-father came home from hanging blue board and plastering all day. He sat down, felt a little light headed. My mother decided to take him to the ER at Winchester Hospital.
He had been having a heart attack. two arteries were >90% blocked and two more were substantially blocked. The doctors were at a loss to explain why he had not collapsed earlier in the day. Quadruple bypass that day.
He lasted another decade before dying in his sleep from cardiac arrest. Even then he was walking 4 miles a day. 100 sit ups and 100 push ups a day.

Now you are being attacked by bunnies...

They ran over for treats, then went back to their naps. On the way home, went to my local PD station and got my Walther back. No real hassle, but it took a long time with paperwork. Never had to do that before.

Switched back to my Detective Special; it's a much easier carry and I don't get poked by the barrel.

t

Attachments

• IMG_6424.jpg
    IMG_6424.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6425.jpg
    IMG_6425.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I went to my neuro-opthamalogist today. I knew something was wrong besides being unable to see the target when I shot the byf43. I did get a new script, but it turns out a heart attack messes up your vision. When he was adjusting for my prisms, the double image kept moving; left, right, and back. Good thing is that it will get better, eventually; bad is that my vision sucks right now.

t

I went to my neuro-opthamalogist today. I knew something was wrong besides being unable to see the target when I shot the byf43. I did get a new script, but it turns out a heart attack messes up your vision. When he was adjusting for my prisms, the double image kept moving; left, right, and back. Good thing is that it will get better, eventually; bad is that my vision sucks right now.

t
That I did not know. When my car got hit a few years ago, I did not notice until I got to the doctor that I had vision loss. The day after the accident I had around 66% peripheral vision loss in my right eye. Three months later it had improved to 30% loss.

Glad to hear it will recover. I'm never quite sure whether the human body is an incredible organism that can seem to heal itself quite well or something much more fragile; somewhere in between, perhaps.

We had our nails trimmed today. Full grown now, came in at exactly 20 pounds. See if I can find a soft tape measure; she’s close to 36” long and maybe ~18-20” around the middle.

t

Attachments

• BB163648-AE30-4C53-BEE1-ED6B4662308C.jpeg
    BB163648-AE30-4C53-BEE1-ED6B4662308C.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 7F80665B-A494-4F48-BCC4-0C0C220C6692.jpeg
    7F80665B-A494-4F48-BCC4-0C0C220C6692.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 17
I sometimes joke about making rabbit stew with our rabbits but yours would do much better! [devil]

9725F8DA-ABEF-40D8-BD68-DEDB682E232C.jpeg

We still have the Xmas tree up without decorations because they just loooove being under it. The lady got stuffed rabbits for Christmas and ours love them and cuddle with ‘em. Weird little critters.

Back
Top Bottom