it felt like a new day was coming until....

massashoot shyt aka taxachusetts aka commonwealth.
i read the frequent asked questions on cheaper than dirt who now sells GUNS FOR CHEAP!! and then i stumbled across the higlight of my MA life "Currently we do not sell firearms to California, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, and Connecticut. There are additional cities, counties, and towns that are also restricted at this time".... i was so excited like wow... these are cheap compared 2 prices i would be payin at the local dealer...but of course.... nobody wants 2 deal with us and our militant ways.... [bs2]

Yeah, I've seen it. Not that often luckily. I've seen a lot of individual things that they won't send to CT, but very few stores that outright won't sell the stuff that CAN come here. Odds are it's just some yahoo that doesn't want to take the time to familiarize themselves with what they can and can't send, so they just don't send anything.

Exactly right. They don't want to familiarize themselves with all the little bs nuances so they'd rather just say sorry we don't do business with your state.

cant say I really blame them. The MA laws are cryptic and ever changing. If I were a small business owner, one slip up (and the ensuing fine and legal rigmarole) may spell the end of my business. There are forty-some-odd other states with far less restrictions that also have far greater clients in them to worry about.

I wouldn't buy anything from CTD or SG even if they could ship here. I don't find their prices to bet that wonderful.

Years ago CTD used to have really good ammo prices, but they've basically gone into the toilet.

-Mike

I wonder why they won't sell to CT...I have never seen that before...either way...topgunsupply is my online gun store!

Well... ... ... look on the map...
they ARE touching the MA border... and a LOT of it, too!
I'll bet they're afraid that something might have rubbed off on the CT folks.

Back
Top Bottom