Items Cabelas Stocks in Hudson

I have a suspicion that come Christmas time I'll collect a cabelas gift card or two. Depending on quantity of said cards, I might see if I can score some kind of new gun on the cheap. I don't live near Hudson and it would be hard for me to get there in person, just wondering what they normally have on hand, and what a few items are priced at. Been thinking about maybe a Hi Point 9mm carbine, maybe a bodyguard 380, MP15-22, maybe a .22 LCR, or a Sub2000 of some variety if they stock those items.

For those in the area, are hi points and MP1522s and keltecs too Killy for cabelas?
Are prices really as high as is advertised on the website?
I read on here when they opened that the gun selection is limited and pricey, I would guess more so in our post 7/20 state, which is why I ask.

Im also more than happy to buy ammo or a scope or something if that proves the best option.

I would expect harder demand items like keltecs to hold their pricing regardless of whats happening in the world/season.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I have a suspicion that come Christmas time I'll collect a cabelas gift card or two. Depending on quantity of said cards, I might see if I can score some kind of new gun on the cheap. I don't live near Hudson and it would be hard for me to get there in person, just wondering what they normally have on hand, and what a few items are priced at. Been thinking about maybe a Hi Point 9mm carbine, maybe a bodyguard 380, MP15-22, maybe a .22 LCR, or a Sub2000 of some variety if they stock those items.

For those in the area, are hi points and MP1522s and keltecs too Killy for cabelas?
Are prices really as high as is advertised on the website?
I read on here when they opened that the gun selection is limited and pricey, I would guess more so in our post 7/20 state, which is why I ask.

Im also more than happy to buy ammo or a scope or something if that proves the best option.

FWIW, the person behind the counter I was chatting with back when said they didn't really do much of their business in the AR15 platform so not much changed for them in that respect (I didn't pay much attention, not an AR person myself so I don't know if this is true or not).

From what I've seen it appears that their online store is linked to the inventory system so if you know what you're looking for you can play around with the website for what their system says they have in store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 weeks ago ordered a Marlin XT-22TR through cabela's website. got good deal with coupon code. received msg that it arrived in the shop. went today with the wife and both dogs to pick it up. as usual our girl dog was making friends and our boy dog gave everyone the stink eye.

so the staff couldn't find the rifle in their vault. yadda yadda I asked to talk with manager. not a huge deal I figured worst case scenario I will just demand a refund. ultimately it took like upwards of 45min to find but it was indeed there hidden somewhere hard to find. then the manager (Elisabeth) comes back over and hands me a $50 gift card for the inconvenience. I was really impressed and obviously said thank you.

they also have Sig Elite 357 mag 125gr FMJ 50 rounds for $19.19 which is flat out excellent price for a full power 357 load (1450 ft/s). anyway just some more props to Cabelas in Berlin as over time I have become somewhat loyal to them despite being a "big box" store. Two of the guys at the gun counter (Daniel and Dale) are both very knowledgeable and cool.

I believe you can order anything that's on the website (and meets with Maura's approval) and have it shipped to the store at no charge. The Hartford store is bigger, and probably has more guns. They will ship to Hudson, too.

Yes any MA compliant gun on the Cabela's website can be bought online and shipped to the Berlin, MA store. I ordered a rifle this way recently worked well.

Yes and no on having stuff shipped. I was trying to order some Bulk Ammo which was in stock and "should" be deliverable to a store for pickup, but no go. Tried both Mass and Scarborough locations, so somethings not so much

typically i wouldn't purchase a firearm through them, but nobody had the XT-22TR (tube fed) in stock so it was going to be an order anyway and I had a $20 coupon for cabelas. so the rifle ended up being $170 total out the door, which is pretty good.

Well, Cabelas in Berlin does have its moments on some products. Plus, close by for some folks vs. FS.

I like Cabelas as a store, but the gun counter at the Berlin/Hudson store is usually understaffed when I have been in there in the last few months.

I have several friends who have purchased there without complaint however.

Back
Top Bottom