• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Its 2021 so any gun shows scheduled?

Seems like other areas in the USA are putting on Gun Shows.

Anyone hear if there are any gun shows been scheduled in New England for this year?

Who cares? I'll stay away and avoid the BO stench and not have to look at all the beef Jerky and BBQ sauce vendors.

I went to one about a month ago in Augusta. There's all kinds of small shows throughout Maine.

Meh, have not been to one in a while. I find that I can get more of a selection of what I went there for anyway online. Jerky | Jerky.com (Official Site) Huge Selection of Gourmet Beef Jerky :rolleyes:

I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago on a local firearms forum. Sadly, the responses were akin to those often posted here-no deals, lot's of chinese junk, etc. That surprised me. I went to one when I first meved to AL. It was huge (aren sized) and the were lots of guns. I plan to go again-even if just for jerky.

I've always enjoyed going to the one in Manchvegas and Concord. Will be good when they come back. I've always been disappointed in the Sturbridge show as it's generally an antique gun show and not many modern firearms.

Gun shows make the classifieds here look like a bargain.

I used to go to Marlboro because it was close, now I don't even waste the money.

Gunshows nowadays are for people that don't know what they want or how much it costs, all they know is they want a gun. So gun shows and the dealers that go to them are perfect for those kinda impulse shoppers.

Bekatsh Shriners in Concord August 21st.
58jvw3.jpg

Who cares? I'll stay away and avoid the BO stench and not have to look at all the beef Jerky and BBQ sauce vendors.
Just wear your best brown (formerly white) wife beater tee shirt, and don't forget the week old mustard stains on it.

Gun shows make the classifieds here look like a bargain.

I used to go to Marlboro because it was close, now I don't even waste the money.

Gunshows nowadays are for people that don't know what they want or how much it costs, all they know is they want a gun. So gun shows and the dealers that go to them are perfect for those kinda impulse shoppers.
Love it when I sell a gun while waiting in line, and head home without going in.

They should definitely be back by the fall. I had stopped going anyway. 15-20 bucks to get in, overpriced ammo, crowded and no really exciting firearms.

Back
Top Bottom