• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's 2022 - anyone still carrying a revolver?

LMAO. You think your world is in flames? You should have tried my world in 1968 an 1969. Now that was a world in REAL flames. That was the world I inherited from the generation before me and I believe you indicated the generation before me is one of the generation you revere. Dah!

Hey it's not like neighborhoods were being bombed by the popo. Oh shit, wait.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEzA8aUJoU&t=19s

Federal HST .380 does not perform as well as the Hornady critical defense .380 but hey. Its you life.
I don't believe that's correct, but if the difference between Hornady and HST is the difference between life and death for me, then I probably f***ed up somewhere.

I don't believe that's correct, but if the difference between Hornady and HST is the difference between life and death for me, then I probably f***ed up somewhere.
Just take a look at the lucky gunner gel test results. Seeing is believing. No one product line of ammo is best in all calibers.. HST is great in several including. 38+p but in .380 Hornady critical defense performs better than Federals HST.

Did he volunteer take a .38 round to the chest? Since it’s like air soft.....?🙄
No the guy went off on 'there's a reason why cops stopped carrying six shooters and go with better rounds now like FOTAY and 357sig' and how meth heads charging up at you can't even feel rounds lol. I told him 'thanks, I'm just here to shoot' and he buggered off.

I had a guy at the range tell me once - 'if you're still carrying just 5x 38s in a snubby, you're really as good as unarmed. anything less than 357SIG is basically airsoft' lol.

That's one of the benefits of hearing loss - it's so easy to tune out the retards. I have to concentrate to hear people, and most just aren't worth the effort to listen to.

Can you name any civilian self defense shootings that involved a reload?

Interesting topic. Someone apparently studied it: Self Defense Findings

Private citizens reload in approximately 1/2 of one percent of shooting incidents (3/482).

And that's assuming you're unlucky enough to get into a shooting incident in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom