• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's a Glock...smile

Wait for it...wait for it...[mg] PERFECT!

glock1.jpg

Id go green just to get in on a group buy for those... well im planning on going green anyway, but that would make me go green sooner... :D

I like how the text isn't even aligned on the crown properly. [laugh]

-Mike

Hey guys, this is my first post. I am a member of a few ma hunting forums and came across norhteastshooters. Needless to say, I basically find myself at home here. Whether it is classifieds or survival, training, laws or general info, I know I will be spending a lot of time on the forum. I chose this thread for my first post because I just can’t figure this glock out.... I realize there is some custom work done, slide, barrel, and so on. The question I have is. Why is the slide so much longer than the lower? BTW it would be pretty lame if there was a real simple answer for my first post lol.

Hey guys, this is my first post. I am a member of a few ma hunting forums and came across norhteastshooters. Needless to say, I basically find myself at home here. Whether it is classifieds or survival, training, laws or general info, I know I will be spending a lot of time on the forum. I chose this thread for my first post because I just can’t figure this glock out.... I realize there is some custom work done, slide, barrel, and so on. The question I have is. Why is the slide so much longer than the lower? BTW it would be pretty lame if there was a real simple answer for my first post lol.
http://www.glock.com/english/glock34.htm

Pretty simple answer [rolleyes] lol, I can’t believe I haven’t seen this model before. Tactically, I think a .40 would be more resourceful, and practical in the sense it’s cheaper than .45 or .357 Either way, I wish glock would give in and make some Ma complaint firearms.

Slightly related to this... I met a person that places a small sticker over the end of his barrel upon which he draws on it a happy face, kind of like one of these: [grin]

He CC's and claims a lot of people know it (why would so many know unless he can't keep his mouth shut?).

His stated reason for using the 'smiley face sticker' covering his barrel is so if anyone ever accuses him of pointing his pistol at them, he'll tell the LEO to ask the accuser "did he notice or report anything unique about my barrel?". He thinks that no one would miss seeing the smiley face. If the person can't describe the smiley face, he thinks that will prove that he didn't unholster his gun.

Note: it's not a bright or easy to see sticker, it's simply a small, barely white label with a smile face drawn in blue or black ink by hand.

Pretty simple answer [rolleyes] lol, I can’t believe I haven’t seen this model before. Tactically, I think a .40 would be more resourceful, and practical in the sense it’s cheaper than .45 or .357 Either way, I wish glock would give in and make some Ma complaint firearms.

Buy a Sig instead. [grin]

I wish glock would give in and make some Ma complaint firearms.

It's the Attorney General in this state; Glock has tried, but the AG won't let them sell.

Slightly related to this... I met a person that places a small sticker over the end of his barrel upon which he draws on it a happy face, kind of like one of these: [grin]

He CC's and claims a lot of people know it (why would so many know unless he can't keep his mouth shut?).

His stated reason for using the 'smiley face sticker' covering his barrel is so if anyone ever accuses him of pointing his pistol at them, he'll tell the LEO to ask the accuser "did he notice or report anything unique about my barrel?". He thinks that no one would miss seeing the smiley face. If the person can't describe the smiley face, he thinks that will prove that he didn't unholster his gun.

Note: it's not a bright or easy to see sticker, it's simply a small, barely white label with a smile face drawn in blue or black ink by hand.

That would be brilliant, that is, if he didn't tell everyone about the sticker. [wink]

I remember reading about the AG now that you mention it, it gets hard keeping track. I would love a sig or even that SW 1911 but would be pretty dam uncomfortable for CC. my g22 which is large isn’t that bad my buddies 92fs is painful lol. either way my budget is pretty low, just got a new m4a1...

I remember reading about the AG now that you mention it, it gets hard keeping track. I would love a sig or even that SW 1911 but would be pretty dam uncomfortable for CC. my g22 which is large isn’t that bad my buddies 92fs is painful lol. either way my budget is pretty low, just got a new m4a1...

The Mass. AG sucks.

If you want something "non-compliant," just try shopping the classifieds here, there's a lot of hard to find guns that pop up there. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom