• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's going to be another AK summer!

Uzi2

NES Member
"If" I can get the cosmoline off these kits! [laugh]

Many moons ago I stashed a good pile of these all matching kits when they were relatively cheap( $200 ) and a good long while before anyone was making repair plates or repair back halfs or full receivers. All three options are out there now but this was the best route for me since these are thread in barrels not press in types.
This is a Yugo M64 underfolder milled rear half made by a guy up in the northwest USA. Many a beautiful milled reweld rifles have been made on his products by lots of builders and I hope to add a few to that number over this summer.
A couple of the kits have rough bores but nothing that is not shootable......"it's an AK"[thumbsup].....and I have several to choose from. I've picked out three of the best ones to start with, then will be ordering more repair halfs to finish up the remaining kits. I need to lay them all out and find those with cuts behind the "lightening cut" to start with, saving me a little work initially restoring that cut.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom