• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Its gun related so here ya go.....Things getting strange on Gunbroker

Connery was comfortable in his masculinity, and Belgian lace, but mostly his masculinity.
o-SEAN-CONNERY-WEDDING-DRESS-facebook.jpg

I know nothing about them, I just remembered you mentioning them at some point.

Don’t ask me why or how I remembered that though lol
I've seen them go for a lot more than $15k. They're exceptionally rare.

It's an "automatic revolver." Meaning, a revolver with a slide that advances the cylinders using recoil. VERY much a technological dead end.

It has nothing to do with Zardoz (Weird movie, but the visual of a giant floating Tiki head vomiting guns is....memorable), but when I was ~5 or so, I was at the Robins Library in Arlington (where I grew up) with my dad, and he pulled down a book (not sure what the title was, but it was probably a "Guns of the World" type thing) from the stacks, and showed me an entry on that one.

Weird, the stuff you remember.

I've seen them go for a lot more than $15k. They're exceptionally rare.

It's an "automatic revolver." Meaning, a revolver with a slide that advances the cylinders using recoil. VERY much a technological dead end.
I remember Sam Spade's partner, Myles Archer was killed by Floyd Thursby with one in the beginning of The Maltese Falcon.
It may be the first and only reference to a Webely- Fosbery in a film.

Back
Top Bottom