Jeans with wide pocket openings for pocket carry?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not jeans but my duluth trading company fire hose work pants have a large enough pocket that I pocket carry a sig P365 in it. It also has a small.pocket inside the pocket that the pistol fits in like a holster. It covers the trigger and keeps the pistol in the correct position for a draw.

Woodsloafer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not jeans but my duluth trading company fire hose work pants have a large enough pocket that I pocket carry a sig P365 in it. It also has a small.pocket inside the pocket that the pistol fits in like a holster. It covers the trigger and keeps the pistol in the correct position for a draw.

Yup, same here, I like my Duluth pants.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is what I wear also. The fleece lined ones were a godsend today. Duluth also makes high quality comfortable jeans that have nice wide pockets that are made out of that fire hose material. Plenty of room for a Ruger LCR and they won’t rip on you.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
After many many years of wearing Levi's, I tried Wrangler this past summer and haven't looked back. It amazes me that Wrangler manages to make a nice looking, very comfortable pair of jeans for around twenty five bucks. Zero issues pocket carrying a snubbie.

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I find that the pocked depth in Levis can vary, and one got stuck with a pocket too shallow for comfortable pocket carry.

John42056

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would really like to pocket carry, but I carry my wallet in my front right pocket and my phone in the left. I’ve been doing it this way for so long, I can’t imagine moving the wallet to the back pocket again.

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I would really like to pocket carry, but I carry my wallet in my front right pocket and my phone in the left. I’ve been doing it this way for so long, I can’t imagine moving the wallet to the back pocket again.

With a good holster you can carry in the rear.

Pockets that is.

[smile]

Top Bottom