• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jeans with wide pocket openings for pocket carry?

Not jeans but my duluth trading company fire hose work pants have a large enough pocket that I pocket carry a sig P365 in it. It also has a small.pocket inside the pocket that the pistol fits in like a holster. It covers the trigger and keeps the pistol in the correct position for a draw.

Not jeans but my duluth trading company fire hose work pants have a large enough pocket that I pocket carry a sig P365 in it. It also has a small.pocket inside the pocket that the pistol fits in like a holster. It covers the trigger and keeps the pistol in the correct position for a draw.

Yup, same here, I like my Duluth pants.

This is what I wear also. The fleece lined ones were a godsend today. Duluth also makes high quality comfortable jeans that have nice wide pockets that are made out of that fire hose material. Plenty of room for a Ruger LCR and they won’t rip on you.

After many many years of wearing Levi's, I tried Wrangler this past summer and haven't looked back. It amazes me that Wrangler manages to make a nice looking, very comfortable pair of jeans for around twenty five bucks. Zero issues pocket carrying a snubbie.

I don’t have a problem with Levi’s.

I used to wear Levi's almost exclusively. Then it seemed like they changed their front pockets to a more shallow design which impacted my ability to front pocket carry.

I find that the pocked depth in Levis can vary, and one got stuck with a pocket too shallow for comfortable pocket carry.

I would really like to pocket carry, but I carry my wallet in my front right pocket and my phone in the left. I’ve been doing it this way for so long, I can’t imagine moving the wallet to the back pocket again.

I would really like to pocket carry, but I carry my wallet in my front right pocket and my phone in the left. I’ve been doing it this way for so long, I can’t imagine moving the wallet to the back pocket again.

With a good holster you can carry in the rear.

Pockets that is.

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom