• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jeff Goldblum won't be down for Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
fly8678.jpg

Last edited:
http://en.mediamass.net/people/jeff-goldblum/deathhoax.html

News of actor Jeff Goldblum’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the March 2014 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the actor best known for his roles in Independence Day, Jurassic Park or The Fly is alive and well

Are we sure? No one else is reporting this. The guy who played newman on Seinfield (never saw it) was reported to be dead just a few days ago and had to take to twitter and Facebook to set the record straight that he is still alive.

I hope this is a hoax, I like Jeff Goldblum's acting.

Are we sure? No one else is reporting this. The guy who played newman on Seinfield (never saw it) was reported to be dead just a few days ago and had to take to twitter and Facebook to set the record straight that he is still alive.

I hope this is a hoax, I like Jeff Goldblum's acting.

Newmans alive. His career is dead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is about the 4th or 5th time he's fallen to his death in New Zealand. I remember when this was reported back in 2009.

It is fake, from the bottom of the linked page that no one read:

FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions

This fake news shit is getting out of hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom