Jimmy Fallon and Romney slow jam about Obama

That's personality? He sat there like a robot and read from a teleprompter.

How is that any different than what is housed at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. ? I doubt Mittens would have spent 1.4 billion last year in personal vacations and I doubt that Misses Mittens would be telling Subway what menus they must offer to the people. I also doubt that we'd have Rommeycare shoved down the people's throat. In fact I think we might even have seen a weak recovery in the jobs market instead of the disaster that's out there now. I doubt that unemployment would be at 32.7% like it is now. I doubt that we'd have 92 million people out of the work force. I doubt that we would not have 1 in 3 families on some form of government assistance.

We would have also been a whole lot better off if we would have elected Ron Paul. See even I can learn.

Romney is funnier than Jimmy Fallon.

I clicked on the thread to make the same exact comment. I guess there are many of us who just don't get how Jimmy Fallon is a comedian. Conan O'brien tanked with the tonight show, I can only imagine what Fallons rating will sink to. He just isn't funny, isn't cute with his skits, nothing. He's what you get at a local comedy place where people are just doing it for fun or starting out. He just isn't talented, and seriously not funny in any way.

I clicked on the thread to make the same exact comment. I guess there are many of us who just don't get how Jimmy Fallon is a comedian. Conan O'brien tanked with the tonight show, I can only imagine what Fallons rating will sink to. He just isn't funny, isn't cute with his skits, nothing. He's what you get at a local comedy place where people are just doing it for fun or starting out. He just isn't talented, and seriously not funny in any way.

This! Maybe I'm bitter because he just couldn't follow what was one of my favorite SNL casts (Chris Farley, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Adam Sandler, David Spade, Kevin Nealon, Will Farrell, Norm McDonald, Tim Meadows, Darrell Hammond, Al Franken, Rob Schneider, etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
This! Maybe I'm bitter because he just couldn't follow what was one of my favorite SNL casts (Chris Farley, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Adam Sandler, David Spade, Kevin Nealon, Will Farrell, Norm McDonald, Tim Meadows, Darrell Hammond, Al Franken, Rob Schneider, etc).

Fallon is right there with Amy Pohler and some of the newer ones. They are just not funny, not amusing, they are just awful. I can't even watch them for a second, never mind a 1 hr show or a full length movie. But I guess Fallon is similar to Letterman now. Letterman had some funny shows back 20 years ago but now he's just an unfunny bitter old man.

My guess is Fallon's success thus far was kissing lorne michaels butt at SNL and sucking up to the management at NBC now. NBC seems to be fascinated by him, the ratings crash will be a shock to their systems. They won't have a choice either. Right now he's in a 'who cares' time slot. But going to the tonight show, if the ratings tank like they did with conan, the local news ratings in each market suffer and the local stations start flipping out. He should stick to making terrible unfunny movies with Drew Berrymore (fever pitch) and Queen Latifah (Taxi). I would have nothing against fallon if he just went away. But that he is out there, in your face, I cannot stand him and wish him failure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom